• Like 1

Miss Dolly

Here’s hoping Joe Biden crushes the oil industries 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 1

Kimmo
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is that a good thing? Idk what that is :bear:

Yes, pipelines contaminate the water from underground since they spill oil. This one In particular was scheduled to pas through one of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world. 

This is why I stan Joe, he’s actually wanting to do something about the environment unlike every other President who took office just to make themselves richer :vegas:

Edited by Kimmo
Tragic.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

FATCAT

YASSSSSSSSS

and that's why you vote for the party that lines up most with your ideology!

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Keystone XL is a planned oil pipeline from Canada into the USA. Oil pipelines have been criticized heavily because they are prone to spillage, breaking and contaminating its surroundings, along with promoting dependance on fossil fuels which will eventually run out. 

The pipeline was especially controversial because in the United States, it was supposed to be directed through a big fresh-water reserve, which could be essentially destroyed by a minor slip up. Another controversial point is that the pipline is supposed to go through several reservation spots of Native Americans (particularly the Lakota aka Teton Sioux people), which would make the spaces around the pipeline inhabitable and dangerous to be around. Some also argue that the planned pipeline is a direct violation of Tribal sovereignty, which is the right of each recognized Native American tribe to govern their lands as they please.

• Thanks 1

Nikolai Barrow

I am a Biden skeptic, but please prove me wrong Biden. This would be a huge step in the right direction. :tony:

• Like 4

FATCAT
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes, a very good thing! It ran through native american lands and was destined to eventually fail and contaminate their drinking water.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gabe

Uh oh, Canada's economy is gonna tank further. Lovely... even though I am in support of green energy.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I am a Biden skeptic, but please prove me wrong Biden. This would be a huge step in the right direction. :tony:

Won't have long either, this is a first day action so I assume we'll know by Thursday 

Purr more, hiss less.

thierryrreiht

The fact that Trudeau's government is backing the project is so shameful. The fact that Obama turned it down in 2015, only to be brought back up by Trump in 2019 tells you a lot about how consequential the project could be. I hope Biden doesn't reconsider.

• Like 4

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Yes, a very good thing! It ran through native american lands and was destined to eventually fail and contaminate their drinking water.

The fact it was even considered... wow :bradley:  I'm really happy for those people that Biden is going to pull the plug on it

End Racism Now

LateToCult

Canadian’s are cooking Alberta’s Premier alive on twitter. :bear:

• YAAAS 2

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The fact it was even considered... wow :bradley:  I'm really happy for those people that Biden is going to pull the plug on it

Not even that, Trump straight up made it part of his platform. They wanted it to hurt people.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1