🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
news

Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Yes To Heaven

Ok, Joe, sorry your business is being put on hold while the rest of the world deals with a pandemic. Of all people, rich people who own businesses being affected by the lockdown should be the LEAST worried. I feel for the small owners that have a business as their entire livelihood.

Edited by Yes To Heaven
an angel held me like a child
  • Like 66
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 15

dit

tenor.gif

• LMAO 41
  • Love 2

Bottom

Does anyone feel like he keeps going on fox news to embarrass Gaga to bail out business? I feel like he knows the optics of it but still keeps on doing it regardless 

• Like 32
  • Thanks 4

PunkTheFunk

Gaga:

• Like 8
  • LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

PlasticWeave

because that's totally stopping him from paying his bills and eating like it is for actual small companies that are extremely affected  :bear: is he ok

poordat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD

LOL he really thought his Republican fellows will visiting his business when it really was all Gaga stans. But not anymore now after he was exposedT as Trumpies. He can lay in bed of fire that he made,

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 4

MJHolland
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

LOL he really thought his Republican fellows will visiting his business when it really was all Gaga stans. But not anymore now after he was exposedT as Trumpies. He can lay in bed of fire that he made,

This exactly 

He's killing his business and his relationship with his daughter and her fans 

• Like 13

Franch Toast

Here we go again...

Don’t read the comments y’all. People are blaming Gaga for being a bad daughter and not helping out her father. 

I don’t understand why he continues to do this when he knows it’s poor optics for her. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

Joe is an embarrassment to Gaga and the fanbase...this is :awkney:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

YourEnigma

I think Joe is sexy and I am not Sorry about It

It's a joke

• Shook 3

Adarsh

Imagine being this embarrassing when your wife is the mental health ambassador at UN and your daughter is Lady Gaga :saladga:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 32
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 11

ProdigyARTPOP

Honestly, I understand her not wanting to speak out and act like it’s not happening in front of her because of the embarrassment and because of the hurt/ difficult position this places her with that being her father, I also have father issues haha, but at the same time, I feel like it’s high time Gaga & Co. release some kind of statement about this.

He continues to search for attention and for sympathy from Gaga’s public because he knows that her name gains traction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Rahrahbitchson

Its what he deserves after supporting a men who publicly talk trash of his daughter but that is not a big deal huh? It was embarrasing to watch, it looks like being a shitty dad for our pop legend son is a thing (michael, britney, gaga) you know Kim there is people that are dying, people who lost there job/who closed their bussines that they are not rich or have a super rich daughter. Shame on you Dad, thanks for your sperma i guess.

Please could you be tender and I will sit close to you, let's give it a minute before we admit that we're through
  • Like 8