đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gagas Dad on Fox News sad about his business

Bottom

Featured Posts

Schwerk
14 minutes ago, Clayton said:

I mean I've always wondered about this when listening to Bad Kids - "my parents tried, till they got divorced cuz I ruined their lives" - they could have split years ago

I don't think Bad Kids is autobiographical. It's about her fans. (And supposedly the orginal title was a gay derogatory term that rhymes with maggots)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK
22 minutes ago, Clayton said:

I mean I've always wondered about this when listening to Bad Kids - "my parents tried, till they got divorced cuz I ruined their lives" - they could have split years ago

Bad Kids is heavily inspired by the letters her fans wrote her during the Monster Ball.

bionic
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I don't think Bad Kids is autobiographical. It's about her fans. (And supposedly the orginal title was a gay derogatory term that rhymes with maggots)

Is this true? I’ve never heard this before 

buy bionic

HeavyCapiLover
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is this true? I’ve never heard this before 

When she says "you're still good to me if your a bad kid baby" it seems like she intentionnaly says "if your a ******* baby" so yeah makes sense

thefamebitch

Can someone explain to this man nobody forced him to go into business? Yes the pandemic and lockdowns have been awful for everyone, but this doesn’t absolve a business for taking on their own risk and having to face the consequences. Some succeed but many fail, that’s the name of the game in the business and especially restaurant industry, let alone in New York!

WORLDofGAGA

He should keep quiet, not as if he hasn’t enough money to keep himself going. After Gagas powerful speech and all she has done he does something like this! Let the people who are really struggling tell their stories. Sure Gaga can’t be happy by the way he’s behaved recently. He should keep it to himself.

@W0RLDofGAGA

He needs to ****ing stop giving these interviews, all he is doing is making it sound like the multi-millionaire superstar Lady Gaga is letting her father go bankrupt, it may be clear to us fans it isn't the case but for the GP it isn't

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Didn't gaga said she couldn't fix her father :oprah:

Yeah. She thought by making Joanne, the album would be a healing process for her family and she was hoping it would "fix" her dad. But when she realised that Joe couldn't be fixed, she fell into a deep depression before making Chromatica before coming to the realisation that nothing she could do would ever fix her father. So she just left him be and moved on, turned her pain into art and brought Chromatica to life. I think she loves him because they are related, but I think she's given up on Joe Germanotta the person

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, thefamebitch said:

Can someone explain to this man nobody forced him to go into business? Yes the pandemic and lockdowns have been awful for everyone, but this doesn’t absolve a business for taking on their own risk and having to face the consequences. Some succeed but many fail, that’s the name of the game in the business and especially restaurant industry, let alone in New York!

He also needs to understand that nobody forced him to support Trump by donating thousands to his campaign when that money could have been used for the restaurant 

End Racism Now

Archived