Featured Posts

The Child
9 hours ago, Ouranos said:

I’ll just say I don’t really skip songs on ARTPOP 

chromatica tho I skip a few

9 hours ago, Aussie said:

I’m the exact opposite 

And I skip songs on both albums. :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorehound
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

The love for Aura :golfclap: and Venus :golfclap: and G.U.Y. :golfclap:

Perfectly put. I loved every second of ARTPOP as soon as it hit my face but almost every song on Chromatica took a few listens before I decided it was 10/10 :vegas:

Isn't that a bad thing tho when you think about it? I never understood this 'grower' thing with music.

Why should you have to need to listen to a song more than once to actually like it? Isn't that bordering on forcing yourself to like something you don't? You should naturally like the song on first listen. Be blown away by it imo.

I'm fine, Ta

Gabi001

ARTPOP - better concept, better live performances, better fashion
                - music and lyrics:  very lot of highs and lot of lows

Chromatica - consistent high quality of tracks, high replay value, beautiful lyrics, 911 MV

Conlusion: I enjoyed ARTPOP era more than Chromatica era, but Chromatica is better album

I'm not having fun tonight.

LaLuna

It's your personal opinion. Personally I find myself skipping fewer songs when I listen to Chromatica :oops:

dutchyguy
1 hour ago, Art Police said:

ARTPOP came while Gaga was in her absolute prime, high on the success of Born This Way.

Her absolute prime was with The Fame Monster and the single Born This Way.

Remember that BTW was very much criticised as being worse than TFM. Towards the end of the era people were really 'sick' of her, as she was everywhere. Then ARTPOP came a bit too fast after all of that. So people would already judge her before even hearing anything. No album would have fixed that. 

CubbyGaga

ARTPOP and Chromatica represent two totally different styles of dance music.  They’re both amazing in their own right.  

Awakened M
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I mean.. Tea

Leave C-girl alone!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Candy Gaga

ARTPOP is a loud boring mess and being her least sold/streamed album and currently the only album in her discography not on any iTunes/Spotify chart says it all

Chromatica is a great comeback. Replay alone >>>>>>>>> ARTPOP

Since when an album needs to be daring and bold to be better? ARTPOP wanted to achieve many things and couldn’t achieve half of them. Chromatica is supposed to be safe, it’s supposed to be comforting. It’s the first time ever where Gaga achieved everything she said she wanted for an album. No holes, no half-assed concepts, no fillers. 

Agunimon

Even though Chromatica came years after ARTPOP, I mentally draw correlations between ARTPOP and Chromatica when I listen to it and to me it feels like a more sophisticated and grown ARTPOP. I don't consider ARTPOP to be as brave or experimental in sounds as Born This Way was, however.

MJHolland
12 hours ago, MJHolland said:

ARTPOP is better if you have a big enough brain 

It’s ok if you don’t have a galaxy brain tho Chromatic is still a masterpiece and is my personal atm fav  

stop lmao'ing my comment im SERIOUS KIDS

Archived