• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

1000 Doves alone is better than the ARTPOP album.  :legend:

lady gaga lol GIF by Golden Globes

Justin Drew Bieber

Sis... ARTPOP literally has her most fillers :nails: Chromatica has the least (no fillers)

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cyber Babylon said:

the first three tracks alone>Chromatica:bear:

The love for Aura :golfclap: and Venus :golfclap: and G.U.Y. :golfclap:

58 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

ARTPOP was a shower, while Chromatica is a grower.

Perfectly put. I loved every second of ARTPOP as soon as it hit my face but almost every song on Chromatica took a few listens before I decided it was 10/10 :vegas:

🖤

ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album and my favorite era of Gaga street fashion :flutter:

I will say that Chromatica is more cohesive than ARTPOP, if cohesiveness is someone's preferred metric. But ARTPOP is glorious and joyous in its variety and jumbledness, like an explosion of paint colors. At that point it's down to your preference at the moment -- do you want to go on a guided, steady sonic journey or a wild adventure?

ARTPOP felt closer to Gaga's artistic ethos as I perceive it than Chromatica. Chromatica is still very skilled and very enjoyable, but ARTPOP simply just had more things I was hoping from her.

⚡🐲

Where is LG7

IMO ARTPOP's promo era, somehow, maybe.

but putting it against Chromatica's more polished aesthetic and cohesiveness, I'd say it's a tie.

love both these beautiful gems

Rahrahbitchson

Its kinda tired to see ARTPOP this ARTPOP that on the threads of GGD, i mean let that era go lol its annoying, we dont see threads like this for TF or TFM, its a good album but a painful era to remember for how people treat gaga, so please let her RIP 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ToxicHot

You know, I find them both the easiest and the hardest to compare to each other. Each so very different, yet they do have a few similarities both conceptually and sound-wise. 🤔

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Mean Winchester

Hate to say that I agree with you because only Gypsy only tops Chromatica....
Still, I'd say I love Chromatica more in terms of lyrics especially when there are songs like Alice or Fun Tonight.
But....ARTPOP...is just powerful.....Although I'll always pick Chromatica over ARTPOP because the lyrics is more relatable and heartfelt to me but I will never disagree that ARTPOP production is always the top of her discography. 

ballerios

people say ARTPOP more ambitious .. sis .. chromatica could've snap harder when there is no covid and no laziness oop .. but yeah every album is amazing .. C2C remains superior THO :3333333

Helxig

That's your opinion... and I shall respect your opinion... :koons:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

VOLANTIS

Me when I'm being held at gunpoint and need help 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

js4754394o9823

Coming soon

Born This Way is better than Chromatica

The Fame Monster is better than Chromatica

The Fame is better than Chromatica

:bear:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived