Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Artists doing SB's Halftime Show?

Damon

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh it just came to mind taylor is also a hell of a choice, and totally imagine rihanna droping a single and promoting it on the superbowl next year

... and now i just sit in silence.

5 minutes ago, Damon said:

oh it just came to mind taylor is also a hell of a choice, and totally imagine rihanna droping a single and promoting it on the superbowl next year

Rihanna has turned down the halftime show because of what NFL did to Kaepernick. She will never perform for that racist organisation.

ToxicHot
37 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I can see Dua getting it 2022 tbh Dua Lipa Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

200.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

nathantj594

I swear this website is looking more and more like Lipa Daily every day. 

of course not. I’m shocked the Weekend is playing this year. I’ll probably sleep through it just like I’ve done for all the male pop halftime shows. Timberlake was horrible. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

DOJA CAT

Ariana Grande is coming... The Way -> Problem -> Break Free -> Dangerous Woman -> Side to Side ->  NTLTC -> GIAW -> Thank U Next -> 7 Rings -> Positions

thank u, next

RAMROD

Also, those artists need to be household name in the USA specifically, to perform on Half Time.

Long way to go for some senior artists still, let alone for younger ones.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

40 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

Ariana Grande is coming... The Way -> Problem -> Break Free -> Dangerous Woman -> Side to Side ->  NTLTC -> GIAW -> Thank U Next -> 7 Rings -> Positions

If Ariana performed at the SB (which I think she should by all means) she would have to put Bang Bang in there, no question. 

skaxboy

It could be cool if a newer star was a guest and then headlined a few years later. 

I could see Ariana for sure but for more upbeat songs. I’d love to see a hip hop artist on there and maybe a rock band too. Taylor is long overdue but I think Adele would be a little boring for a show like this. 

YourEnigma
52 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

Maybe

1. Break Free

2. Problem

3. NTLTC

4. Bang Bang with special guest Nicki Minaj

5. Nicki Minaj sings Super Bass as special guest

6. Side To Side with Nicki Minaj

7. Positions

8. 7 Rings

9. Thank U, Next

3 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I don’t think anyone who has debuted in the past 5 years can do it, they should have at least 10 years of hits. I think if newer artists do it it might make them fizzle out faster.

Bruno mars pulled off an amazing timeless show and he didnt even have three albums under his belt

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Bruno mars pulled off an amazing timeless show and he didnt even have three albums under his belt

I’m not undermining his show but didn’t he have Beyonce and Coldplay to help out? I’m not sure if he had his own though. But still, it would be better wait for the newer artists.

Archived