💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Artists doing SB's Halftime Show?

Damon

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
10 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m not undermining his show but didn’t he have Beyonce and Coldplay to help out? I’m not sure if he had his own though. But still, it would be better wait for the newer artists.

Eeeh?

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Aarghya said:

Eeeh?

Oops :rip: Well to be fair Bruno does have several hits, and I’m seeing that my point about 10+ years might be wrong. I personally still think even Gaga should’ve waited a little longer, like around her 8th album.

Anveeroy
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Oops :rip: Well to be fair Bruno does have several hits, and I’m seeing that my point about 10+ years might be wrong. I personally still think even Gaga should’ve waited a little longer, like around her 8th album.

I do agree with that. Madonna, Janet Jackson - they waited for a long time. I mean, see Madge did in 2012; her career started in 1983!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

3 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The HT show was a staple in Gaga's attempts at reinventing herself. I don't think the Oscars+Halftime Show+ASIB trilogy would've worked as well without the Halftime

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

DOJA CAT
1 hour ago, lg5 said:

If Ariana performed at the SB (which I think she should by all means) she would have to put Bang Bang in there, no question. 

On tour she did Bang Bang remix into Side to Side, she hates bang bang with a passion

thank u, next

6 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m not undermining his show but didn’t he have Beyonce and Coldplay to help out? I’m not sure if he had his own though. But still, it would be better wait for the newer artists.

LMAO Coldplay was the one who needed to call Beyoncé and Bruno to make a better show

... and now i just sit in silence.

6 hours ago, Jill said:

The HT show was a staple in Gaga's attempts at reinventing herself. I don't think the Oscars+Halftime Show+ASIB trilogy would've worked as well without the Halftime

She does suffer a bit from it. In the sense... We already had the biggest shock value with meat dress. Jaws dropped after oscar performance. Theres hardly factor surprise for anything else in the future. 

Unless if you really change formula. But in the sense of search for imediate impact... Theres only maybe the olympics

I think it has less to do with time and more with the number of smash hits, the acclaim and how their performances are like, I mean, it took what? 5 years for Bruno Mars to perform? Madonna took decades and she's a ****ing legend. They could ask Billie Eillish to perform next year, she has the hits, she has the popularity, her performances are interesting, even though she hasn't been around for that long. They won't call that driver's license girl cause she literally has one hit so far, she can't make a whole show out of that and she doesn't have a fanbase yet.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Justin Drew Bieber
46 minutes ago, Damon said:

LMAO Coldplay was the one who needed to call Beyoncé and Bruno to make a better show

Which is weird, like.. were they fine with knowing they’d be overshadowed :rip:

vyniildisk
26 minutes ago, Nicklev said:

Ariana CAN do it

I can do it too, that doesn't mean i should.

DUA before Ari, Rihanna, Tay and the others plz

giphy.gif

Archived