💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

gaga x valentino billboards in london

FentyGa

Featured Posts

Regina George

There was a HUGE billboard in my city and it was such a surreal experience seeing Gaga on a huge billboard in my city because that's def not usual.. It was basically as big as 20 something floors building..

FentyGa
Just now, Regina George said:

There was a HUGE billboard in my city and it was such a surreal experience seeing Gaga on a huge billboard in my city because that's def not usual..

i remember when ASIB billboards started coming out and they were EVERYWHERE, what a moment that was

Luke78619

Yeah I see this poster plastered all over big stores that sell perfumes and those kinds of products, it’s mad how ham they went on the promo

chromatica on the other hand :fatcat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

She was all over Paris during the past months. On bus stops, on the galeries Lafayette etc.. really iconic

Genuine Guy 09

It's also in my town in North West England. Everyone loves the advert and the perfume but it did 0 for Chromatica/SFA :laughga:it must be successful because technically the pre Xmas season is well over and they're still advertising. Be interesting to see if this finishes end of month or even goes on longer. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived