đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dave Baustista shows off his sexy daddy body

Kimmo

Featured Posts

shoful
30 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

When will Gagadaily ****ing understand that it's NOT okay to call someone's body "ew"?! 

Lmao yes this is a “Gagadaily problem” exclusively... Everyone in the world has their opinions about someone else's body. I’m sure everyone has said eww about someone before. It may not be nice but it was my reaction and really wasn’t that offensive. I’m sure Dave is fine as a millionaire with a wife and not crying over my comment 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Agunimon

Back when I played console games I would always play as him or Randy Orton in wrestling games. 

LostBoyfriend

I remember when I used to ... Umm... Have fun with myself watching his bulge in WWE and then look for the UHD photos of his WWE photoshoot. :heat:

And this... His armpits in their full glory :v:

Justin Drew Bieber

Fun fact: the first “doll” I ever owned was a large Bautista action figure :rip:

Lumiere
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Girl that ain't john cena :neyde: 

I think you're joking? :laughga: But if you weren't I'm referring to Drax The Destroyer :laughga: His character in MCU.

Economy

My last name is Batista...

Pretty sure were related but some relative f-d up the spelling of our last name :lolly:

So maybe I have the muscle genes after all but I just have not yet activated them and know it :poot:

Archived