💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition Tracklist

bryanspears

Featured Posts

Is it me or this doesn’t feel very on theme at first sight? Prisoner is very 80s grunge, not futuristic in any way. Fever to me sounds like a 2016 radio track, not something retrofuturistic. The rapper feature and Spanish addition scream mid-10s basic radio too.

I guess I’ll have to hear the new songs but this doesn’t sound as cool as the original album :( 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bryanspears
17 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Is it me or this doesn’t feel very on theme at first sight? Prisoner is very 80s grunge, not futuristic in any way. Fever to me sounds like a 2016 radio track, not something retrofuturistic. The rapper feature and Spanish addition scream mid-10s basic radio too.

I guess I’ll have to hear the new songs but this doesn’t sound as cool as the original album :( 

Its all under the Future Nostalgia era, similar to what she did with the self titled era. I'm wondering if she will kick off a trend of bundling droplets at the end of an era together like this. I like it!

19 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

Its all under the Future Nostalgia era, similar to what she did with the self titled era. I'm wondering if she will kick off a trend of bundling droplets at the end of an era together like this. I like it!

Yeah but it cheapens the era cause the original album nailed the retrofuturistic vibes. Those songs (besides maybe the new ones) don’t fit the theme at all.

The strength of Future Nostalgia was its commitment to a theme, which is rare these days in pop music. Sadly it vanished with that new edition cause she just included all her new stuff without consideration for the theme.

Ball & Chain, 25/8 and Jealously all deserved so much better :saladga: :madge: 

r4therupbeat

where are the rest of the songs? Berlin summer etc? the whole B Side has leaked half a year ago

ToxicHot

Justice for Ball and Chain. Literally one of her best songs, the demo is great it just needs a nice polish. :giveup: And 25/8 would’ve fit on Future Nostalgia too, it just needs a polish and maybe add a fitting rap feature to the bridge part (maybe, I mean it could work how it is already but just saying). 

I’m really disappointed that we’re only getting 2 new songs - We’re Good and Not My Problem (I haven’t heard them yet but apparently they leaked already?). 

Fever - released.

Prisoner - released, already featured on Miley’s album.

If It Ain’t Me - leaked, it featured Normani but tbh I don’t care about her so I guess I’m looking forward to the solo version—HOPEFULLY it’s polished or is an actual improvement from the demo.

That Kind of Woman - original demo leaked, but the song was also released as a remix on Club Future Nostalgia which I LOVE and it’s wayyyyyyy better than the demo. Hopefully this “official” version sounds different/improved because I was never really quite into the demo.

Levitating Remix - released.

Un Dia (One Day) - released, already featured on J. Balvin’s album.

So yeah. I’m surprised the Studio 2054 remix of Real Groove isn’t featured, but it sucks because Dua is BARELY noticeable. If these rumors are actually true then this isn’t a real b-sides album, it’s just a deluxe edition. :( 

Gonna look for the other 2 songs, if I find them and listen I’ll update this. :huntyga:

EDIT: I found a really LQ snippet of We’re Good on a Dua unreleased snippet compilation on YouTube (but couldn’t find the full song.....yet). Honestly I found it hard to tell if it was good or not, it didn’t sound that unique or interesting.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

bryanspears
2 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

where are the rest of the songs? Berlin summer etc? the whole B Side has leaked half a year ago

Berlin Summer is a DL1 outtake. Plus, why would she and her label invest their time and money into a bunch of tracks that had leaked previously 

23 minutes ago, memomemome said:

where is love is religion...

It's not Side-B... I think it's just Deluxe version :messga:

She just posted B sides are coming soon with a full moon emoji sooo:gaycat:

ngl, the new songs are kinda bad and the whole thing feels like such a mess. it's kind of frustrating to have been hyped up for an entire year to not only end up with so little new songs, but also these particular songs :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived