💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Forced Her Dog To Be Vegan On New Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

I tried to understand how, what, why, whatever she did or said the past few years but I really think she should consider a time out from social media and working.

She went to the Hoffman Process after Witness and some people say it's a cult (for rich people :  $6.5K for one week) :reductive: also Sia and Justin Bieber went to this process. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I normally support her but this is just stupid and borderline cruel, Katy please feed Nugget some nice steak ASAP :triggered:

xoxo Craig
40 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Of course not. But many vegans are principled in our opposition to the commodification of animals but do not want to be excluded from the experience of owning pets. Someone like Katy, is in the top 1% and can undoubtedly plan a healthy vegan diet for her dog and perhaps get the meat from a more ethical source or let her dog chase animals in her backyard. 

There is no such thing 

End Racism Now

Cello

Girl, I totally applaud you for going vegan but I'm not sure about subjecting your dog to it. 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Y'all are so uneducated 

Dogs CAN be vegan

Cats can't, some animals need meet. Dogs don't.

I'm happy for Katy, hope she has a healthy diet.

Dogs CANNOT be vegan. They can have some veg but not completely vegan. They need meat. This is literally common knowledge 

End Racism Now

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I normally support her but this is just stupid and borderline cruel, Katy please feed Nugget some nice steak ASAP :triggered:

Giving a dog healthy food is cruel

But giving money to slaughtered houses without any reason is not? 

Y'all are so dumb sometimes, it hurts.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

RenegAde

I did  a quick google search and yes dogs can be vegan if it is done right, katy clearly has the money & care to get it right 

Yall need to take it down a notch , i get she is an easy target now but yall are always being way too mean when it comes to katy

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Dogs CANNOT be vegan. They can have some veg but not completely vegan. They need meat. This is literally common knowledge 

Yes they can, even a quick Google search can tell you that. It needs to be done carefully, but it's a 100% possible. Especially if you are a millionaire with the best food and doctors out there.

xoxo Craig

I'm sick of arguing with vegans when it comes to their diet. If you (as a human) wish to go vegan then by all means go vegan and do what you wish with your health and diet. It doesn't save the planet nor is it helping anyone. 

However, please just see some sense when it comes to pets. Dogs are not like us. They can't think like us, they can't communicate like us. It is extremely cruel to force a diet onto an animal that does not have the same free will that we have. Dogs and wolves are carnivores. No discussion about that. We humans have 'K9 teeth' for a reason. In the wild we hunted meat, and so did the wolves and the dogs. Domesticated dogs can absolutely eat some veg. But their diet should mainly consist of meat and animal produce. You shouldn't try go against what is right for the dog because of your own beliefs. 

Think of it this way; would you force a child or a disabled person on a vegan diet when they have no say of their own? A diet is a choice, and if you choose to go vegan thats good for you. But never force it onto people or animals because of your 'principles'.  Its morally wrong. 

And yeah, Katy might be a millionaire. However, her doing this puts out the wrong message. She can give Nugget the best veterinary care in the world... do you have that option? No. So when your dog has diabetes and other illnesses because you've made it go on a vegan diet, you don't have that option available to you. Do not make your dogs vegan. 

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain

And y'all will easily call yourself 'liberals' then go ahead and defend her for this... :smh:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Yes they can, even a quick Google search can tell you that. It needs to be done carefully, but it's a 100% possible. Especially if you are a millionaire with the best food and doctors out there.

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain
12 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Giving a dog healthy food is cruel

But giving money to slaughtered houses without any reason is not? 

Y'all are so dumb sometimes, it hurts.

20201111_154657.thumb.png.c892e3d15e3dc4

Go eat your vegan sandwich sis, I'll have a triple burger to your health

MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sick of arguing with vegans when it comes to their diet. If you (as a human) wish to go vegan then by all means go vegan and do what you wish with your health and diet. It doesn't save the planet nor is it helping anyone. 

However, please just see some sense when it comes to pets. Dogs are not like us. They can't think like us, they can't communicate like us. It is extremely cruel to force a diet onto an animal that does not have the same free will that we have. Dogs and wolves are carnivores. No discussion about that. We humans have 'K9 teeth' for a reason. In the wild we hunted meat, and so did the wolves and the dogs. Domesticated dogs can absolutely eat some veg. But their diet should mainly consist of meat and animal produce. You shouldn't try go against what is right for the dog because of your own beliefs. 

Think of it this way; would you force a child or a disabled person on a vegan diet when they have no say of their own? A diet is a choice, and if you choose to go vegan thats good for you. But never force it onto people or animals because of your 'principles'.  Its morally wrong. 

And yeah, Katy might be a millionaire. However, her doing this puts out the wrong message. She can give Nugget the best veterinary care in the world... do you have that option? No. So when your dog has diabetes and other illnesses because you've made it go on a vegan diet, you don't have that option available to you. Do not make your dogs vegan. 

The most sensible post in the thread, thank you!

Mother of Puppies

IÂŽm a big Katy fan... and itÂŽs up to her what she feeds her dog. I wouldnÂŽt do that with my dog though...

The thing is... I know that some dogs have allergies against meat and for those dogs it can be helpful if they only eat vegan stuff... and you can add insects and stuff for the protein so they can be healthy too.... but this should be only for those who really have allergies and not for a normal healthy dog (in my opinion)

IŽm just aking myself: Katy, why the hell do you post stuff like that? :bear: She should know by now that topics like this can really backfire at you... :triggered:

EDIT: just found this picture under her post. :ladyhaha:

Er4xvZxXMAIOUCo?format=jpg&name=medium

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

js4754394o9823
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

They said it's hard to do right and it can be dangerous if done wrong and you need to work with your vet on that, exactly what I said. What's your point?

7 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Go eat your vegan sandwich sis, I'll have a triple burger to your health

Don't call me sis, thanks.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived