Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga the kinkiest MPG?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Asexual artists are just as valid too :saladga:  yikes

Lmao please. Sorry but if art lacks sexuality it has to be pretty profound to be interesting to me, and that is just my personal taste. I made no statement about validity. 

Also as far as I know asexuals are not necessarily entirely devoid of all sexuality. So it’s not particularly kind of you to conflate the two. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/sex-sexuality-and-romance/201702/do-asexuals-have-sexual-fantasies-and-do-they-masturbate

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

to be fair, Rihanna didn't write S&M sooooooo

Ester Dean is out there showing them all up in her dungeon

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

It is absolutely Madonna. Like, have y’all seen the Sex book? :classy:

Yeah, it's such a quaint little coffee table book.

2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I have no interest in artists that lack sexuality tbh. To me it’s an important aspect of life.

At first I laughed and rolled my eyes at this because it sounds so ridiculous at face value, but then I realized how many musicians I listen to and love that are overtly sexual in lyrical content and the music. I don't think I'm as potentially exclusive about it as you though.

GagaSine
1 minute ago, Cookie Woman said:

Yeah, it's such a quaint little coffee table book.

At first I laughed and rolled my eyes at this because it sounds so ridiculous at face value, but then I realized how many musicians I listen to and love that are overtly sexual in lyrical content and the music. I don't think I'm as potentially exclusive about it as you though.

It’s just something that’s important to me, idk I have always been a very sexual person even when I was pretty young. It’s just such a meaningful part of the human experience that’s been taboo and hush hush and censored for ages, when someone is fearless at expressing themselves including their sexuality it makes them more interesting to me.

hieronymus
Just now, GagaSine said:

It’s just something that’s important to me, idk I have always been a very sexual person even when I was pretty young. It’s just such a meaningful part of the human experience that’s been taboo and hush hush and censored for ages, when someone is fearless at expressing themselves including their sexuality it makes them more interesting to me.

This. Not to mention powerful.

Humans have been expressing sexuality through art for thousands of years, so it's always annoying to me when others try to diminish the value or "maturity" of that expression.

HausOfAntonio
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Didn't Rihanna have a full song about BDSM? :bear:

Its 2020 S&M isn’t kinky anymore :ohwell:

Archived