💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The wonderful look 3 years ago

Wind Fly

Featured Posts

latest?cb=20180120190007&xguid=01DY8GWJ6First of all I can't believe it's been 3 Years!! Secondly, this dress really suits her, it's just great, really adore this look! It's the best!❤️💋 I miss 2018! What do you all think?💖

She looks like modern Sabrina here :poot: not a bad thing tbh

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Cello

Love it! It's a perfect look. Her body looks snatched in that dress and I love seeing her with that shoulder length blonde hair :flutter:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

GagaSine

See I miss these days where she was regularly serving & posting on insta all the time. An exciting time to Stan.

Mother of Puppies

Red suits her sooooo well .... gosh I love this dress and the whole look

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Wow she looks so beautiful, amazing dress. I must've seen this dress only once because I have no recollection lol and with 9 Gaga posters on my wall I just can't have not seen it :sis:

Lazzarus

Wasn't this when she sang beautiful rendition of paparazzi and a few other songs privately for some party?

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Wasn't this when she sang beautiful rendition of paparazzi and a few other songs privately for some party?

Nope, this was arriving at her hotel in Milan for the JWT, it wasnt exactly 3 years ago 'cause she was in Barcelona on the 16th tho.

The look you're talking about was her with some feathers and long wavy hair.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

See I miss these days where she was regularly serving & posting on insta all the time. An exciting time to Stan.

It really was!

2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

2018 were not those days :laughga: now 2010 was a TIME. Higher budget, higher concepts than TF, but just as much drive to serve serve serve. Now, I’m not saying 2018 wasnt it but in terms of regularly serving, I remember more people complaining the exact opposite—not serving enough haha

Archived