event

Gaga honored at The King Center with Higher Ground Award

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

2nd LAST? :giveup:     how long until she comes on then? Another hour?

At least an hour... it's supposed to run from 7-9pm ET and it's 7pm right now. I'll probably wait til 8:20 or 8:30 to load the stream or just look up a screen recording of her speech later. :shrug: It's a great cause but I don't really have the time to watch it all this evening...

Edited to add: Facebook stream link for myself later:

https://www.facebook.com/thekingcenter/videos/767259397218410/

⚡🐲

xoxo Craig
Just now, PEZ said:

At least an hour... it's supposed to run from 7-9pm ET and it's 7pm right now. I'll probably wait til 8:20 or 8:30 to load the stream or just look up a screen recording of her speech later. :shrug: It's a great cause but I don't really have the time to watch it all this evening...

Its just past midnight here... I'd rather hear what Gaga has to say and then sleep :selena:

End Racism Now

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

so everyone will stay tuned, until last minute we will find out she is not even attending :huntyga:

valuable life time wasted. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Not at someone in the chat ask for the Sour Candy music video. :smh:

we ain't ever getting a SC video

Mother of Puppies

That chat is full of little monsters only. :ladyhaha:

bouncy loop GIF by Dan Becker

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

That chat is full of little monsters only. :ladyhaha:

bouncy loop GIF by Dan Becker

they set themselves up if they thought the chat wouldn't be full of monsters spamming scheiße

numb the flame

This chat is lowkey embarrassing, these gays screaming about Sour Candy and the others screaming BE RESPECTFUL!1! Below is a spoiler of me ranting about gheys being disrespectful in the chat as always

Spoiler

EDIT: someone just said "I'm only here for Gaga" cis I'm sure a lot of us are only watching it for Gaga but at least don't be so idk rude about it?

EDIT 2: if I see one more stream Chromatica I stfg

EDIT3: Babylon MV premiere are y'all dumb asf or wot Gaga isn't gonna drop a fckin MV at a MLK awards 

EDIT4: FADGA WHERES FADGA STREAM BABYLONNNNNNNNNNNN why are twitter stans so annoying oh my god

edit5: no wonder Gaga hates us because of these twitter gays smh

edit6: "we want Alice mv, not fake woke performance activism" whoever said that you're disgusting. 

edit 7: who keeps coughing during this stream??

xoxo Craig
Just now, numb the flame said:

This chat is lowkey embarrassing, these gays screaming about Sour Candy and the others screaming BE RESPECTFUL!1!

Honestly this happens every single time :smh:  I just hope they don't check the chat

End Racism Now

numb the flame
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Honestly this happens every single time :smh:  I just hope they don't check the chat

read my edit I'm already done with these phags

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

This chat is lowkey embarrassing, these gays screaming about Sour Candy and the others screaming BE RESPECTFUL!1!

EDIT: someone just said "I'm only here for Gaga" cis I'm sure a lot of us are only watching it for Gaga but at least don't be so idk rude about it?

Our fan base is extremely embarrassing, my god. It’s not the time and place for that BS :fail: no wonder we’re known as the “most racist fan base” among the others :fthis:

numb the flame
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Our fan base is extremely embarrassing, my god. It’s not the time and place for that BS :fail:

why am I shocked these gheys never know the correct time or place smh

• Admin changed the title to Gaga honored at The King Center with Higher Ground Award

Archived