💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Boys Noize and Lady Gaga to work more together in the future?

monketsharona

Would you be here for some Gaga / Boys Noize material in the future ?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for some Gaga / Boys Noize material in the future ?

• Hell yes I need those techno pop bangers !
    • Urgh no

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yeah idgi...she ditches her best producers and keeps working with...well ill keep it cute and just say he had Joanne and that was not the tea...

Chromatica wasn't even groundbreaking either...

I feel he should have had at least been featured in the bonus tracks...

Were the boyz noize songs the ones bloodpop said were **** and didn't sound like her so she just decided to make the album with bloodpop instead???

Boys Noize worked with Gaga in 2018, and BloodPop changed Gaga’s mind back in 2017 (when she was working with DJWS and some of the ASIB producers for LG6). 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish she would  release a chromatica b side. Some techno rock futuristic stuff could work. Chromatica is such a vaste pallete Its a waste if chromatica is just for one album.

Less is more / Less is a bore

Tinnitus15

It hurts to see how the potential for chromatica re-release is fading away..I mean she must know that we want electro/techno/aka Act II songs from her and she clearly works with not the typical producers-SOPHIE,DJWS,BOYS NOIZE,GRIMES and so on...so what’s the point to produce or work with them and not release those projects..we remember that djws said that chromatica is ARTPOP’s little sister so I think the initial idea for chromatica was experimental close to ARTPOP 

Fredhappens

I am still waiting to be honest. I believe when they had to postpone the tour that they were lining up some chromatica projects to release later so it would still feel cohesive as an era. And now because the tour is so unsure they want to wait a bit longer for the second part of the era. It also needs to fit her schedule which could be the hardest part. I still hope (but not too hard so i wont be dissapointed) that they don't end up scrapping everything chromatica related. We will see... 

MaryJaneHolland

It was a big bummer that he had no production credits on the album, I would love them to work on something that gets released.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Fredhappens said:

I am still waiting to be honest. I believe when they had to postpone the tour that they were lining up some chromatica projects to release later so it would still feel cohesive as an era. And now because the tour is so unsure they want to wait a bit longer for the second part of the era. It also needs to fit her schedule which could be the hardest part. I still hope (but not too hard so i wont be dissapointed) that they don't end up scrapping everything chromatica related. We will see... 

To be honest there's no way CTB Tour will happen how it's currently planned. No way +80k audience shows will happen next summer in countries likethe USA, France or the UK.

Either they'll cancel the tour or a new delay will happen. In that case I think new music will be attached in some ways. But once again I think we all should prepare for a cancellation soon. 

Fredhappens
39 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest there's no way CTB Tour will happen how it's currently planned. No way +80k audience shows will happen next summer in countries likethe USA, France or the UK.

Either they'll cancel the tour or a new delay will happen. In that case I think new music will be attached in some ways. But once again I think we all should prepare for a cancellation soon. 

Yeah if it will happen it will probably have to be delayed again. In Belgium and most other European countries they are planning to vaccinate the last group of people between July and September. The government of Belgium also said they will reach a decision for the summerfestivals already in March. In Europe I think it might be possible to get an August or September date but on the other hand it is still all speculation so yeah... We will see, just happy thoughts and lets hope for the best.

PrincessHighDie9
4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

BloodPop said they would release the HL version of Babylon, finish the songs they created with SOPHIE and release them to present something special in the Chromatica universe. We'll we've been in the Chromatica era for 12/11 months (whether you regard SL leaking as the beginning of the era or not) and we're yet to hear these songs. I don't trust anything her team or even what Gaga says until I'm hearing/watching it anymore. Chromatica could've been like ARTPOP where it could've had a b side album. I'm pretty sure that Gaga said in an interview ARTPOP has the more commercial songs on it and Act II would've been more experimental. This could've been the case with Chromatica too with Chromatica being more commercial (but still served us bops) and then the b-side featuring the songs she created with Boys Noize and SOPHIE in 2018. I don't think we'll ever see these songs to be honest. 

it honestly makes me so upset knowing this 😕 they rlly set us up every single time with failed promises it's not even funny

PrincessHighDie9
4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

BloodPop said they would release the HL version of Babylon, finish the songs they created with SOPHIE and release them to present something special in the Chromatica universe. We'll we've been in the Chromatica era for 12/11 months (whether you regard SL leaking as the beginning of the era or not) and we're yet to hear these songs. I don't trust anything her team or even what Gaga says until I'm hearing/watching it anymore. Chromatica could've been like ARTPOP where it could've had a b side album. I'm pretty sure that Gaga said in an interview ARTPOP has the more commercial songs on it and Act II would've been more experimental. This could've been the case with Chromatica too with Chromatica being more commercial (but still served us bops) and then the b-side featuring the songs she created with Boys Noize and SOPHIE in 2018. I don't think we'll ever see these songs to be honest. 

it honestly makes me so upset knowing this 😕 they rlly set us up every single time with failed promises it's not even funny

6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I absolutely love Chromatica, probably my fave album by her since BTW. 

But yeah I think it needs a B-side with much more experimental things (I'm sure she has bunch of it as she worked in 2018 with Boys Noize, Baseck, Skrillex, SOPHIE, and most probably Grimes)

It's not like she would promote it as crazy anyway. She should release more stuff with no commercial goals (just my opinion). 

And Ratchet too pls 😣

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, PrincessHighDie9 said:

we stan Gaga, there's never an era that goes by that we get promised something and receive nothing. 

monketsharona

Mess BloodPop blocked me on Twitter because Boys Noize retweeted one of my post asking Gaga to pick Boys Noize as producer of next album.

I wasn't even mentioning BloodPop :enigma:

Anderson123

I wouldn’t change a thing about Chromatica. She’s a perfectionist and the final version of the songs are really good, Boys Noize’s contribution would’ve probably sounded out of place with the 90’s house vibe they went for so don’t really feel bad that he wasn’t in it, or Sophie. If they get together and work again then it’s fine, it should be her vision. 

And yes of course I loved the early version of Babylon but like they said, the one we got makes more sense as the final track. 

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I wouldn’t change a thing about Chromatica. She’s a perfectionist and the final version of the songs are really good, Boys Noize’s contribution would’ve probably sounded out of place with the 90’s house vibe they went for so don’t really feel bad that he wasn’t in it, or Sophie. If they get together and work again then it’s fine, it should be her vision. 

And yes of course I loved the early version of Babylon but like they said, the one we got makes more sense as the final track. 

Well my thread wasn't about changing anything about Chromatica, it's perfect how it is, but having him on next album with some more experimental techno pop / EDM on it

I don't see her sticking forever with BloodPop / Burns anyway as every album has its own vibes. I'm sure new producers will be involved next time

KURUSHITOVSKA

She needs to forget about these newbies and go back with Fernando Garibay, DJWS and RedOne. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived