Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Night Stalker (serial killer docuseries on Netflix)

Spock

Featured Posts

has anyone seen this? I binged it all in one go the other night, and that was such a hard watch. I'm not that squeamish, but all those crime scene photos were way too graphic and ****ed up. The documentary was still really good though

who will love me when the night is over

RahrahWitch

Nice! Will put this on my watch list and be paranoid by every stranger I see for the next few months :enigma:

austincola

The crime scene photos kept me up at night definitely. I still have one episode left. It’s really good, but I just want it to be over with already. Super terrifying. 

I have always found him very attractive and scary as F**k, will have to watch. Thanks! I read a book about his case about a decade ago, scared me so, would not sleep until I finished the book completely over-night AND IT WAS A BIG BOOK, so scary. I was happy to not live in a yellow house.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Shipper

Is that Shawn?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

myluis617
44 minutes ago, Sister said:

I have always found him very attractive and scary as F**k, will have to watch. Thanks! I read a book about his case about a decade ago, scared me so, would not sleep until I finished the book completely over-night AND IT WAS A BIG BOOK, so scary. I was happy to not live in a yellow house.

I always thought he was ugly. Like, he is so skinny.

FATCAT

I want to watch this but I just know it'll imprint new fears into my everyday comings and goings :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Naak Le Vaar

I confused the title with Miley's Night Crawler and thought this would be her turn to have a documentary lol

Lmao they blocked my signature

Watched it already. He is scary and derange. 

Ive been checking our gates and doors after watching the docu. Even if im not from the us :poot:

Less is more / Less is a bore

Archived