celeb

Armie Hammer's secret Instagram account

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

I mean... sounds like he has major issues with hard drugs.

Not excusing his behaviour or the things he's said, but hard drugs can turn you into an incoherent, inappropriate mess real quick and put you in a state of psychosis where you have no real grasp on what you're doing or saying.

It's easy to get hung up on the whole "Armie is a cannibal!" headline, but when you've had friends or family go down this path this is nothing new, or all that shocking tbh. What's shocking is that the people around him seem more keen on getting stories out to the press rather than staging an intervention that could save his life.

freebit
31 minutes ago, Eido said:

Omg someone must want to end him so bad :ladyhaha:

I honestly think that person is (inadvertently) himself. :deadbanana: Like, him leaving all those weird, gross texts in DMs and also a finsta. 

31 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Okay I never cared about him before, but now I think I'm in love with him:flutter:

Hope you don't mind being eaten, and not in a fun & sexy way, like, literally. :triggered:

6 minutes ago, freebit said:

I honestly think that person is (inadvertently) himself. :deadbanana: Like, him leaving all those weird, gross texts in DMs and also a finsta. 

Absolutely. His behaviour is reckless and destructive... his biggest enemy is him no question :huntyga: 

gypsy101
43 minutes ago, Eido said:

Omg someone must want to end him so bad :ladyhaha:

probably that lady he’s divorcing lol

Queen Bitch
17 minutes ago, freebit said:

Hope you don't mind being eaten, and not in a fun & sexy way, like, literally. :triggered:

I obviously wouldn't want to be eaten. But if I consented, I don't see the problem:vegas:

41 minutes ago, freebit said:

Oh! C'mon! Those rumours have to be fake... There's no way he's a cannibal... He might be a drugs addict and has some other problems but no way he's a cannibal...

freebit
5 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Oh! C'mon! Those rumours have to be fake... There's no way he's a cannibal... He might be a drugs addict and has some other problems but no way he's a cannibal...

They're real sis. The reciepts are there. His stans tried to go to the Deuxmoi IG account & pose as that woman and deny it was real. :smh: If they were fake it would be quickly resolved like that twitter user who made something up about Bieber assaulting her, and they were quickly threatened with legal action. He's currently hiding out and cancelling film roles, which speaks volumes. 

Squidward T

Ew he is kind of creepy. Now that I think about it, he does give off serial killer in sheep's clothing vibes 

TimisaMonster

Damn he dragging himself :wtfga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

Why do celebs even have secret accounts? So dumb.

Why do they post their faces on it is a better question

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Is his username really "thedestroyer86" :air:

coochiedestroyer was already taken by Billie, so he needed to change something 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

27 minutes ago, freebit said:

They're real sis. The reciepts are there. His stans tried to go to the Deuxmoi IG account & pose as that woman and deny it was real. :smh: If they were fake it would be quickly resolved like that twitter user who made something up about Bieber assaulting her, and they were quickly threatened with legal action. He's currently hiding out and cancelling film roles, which speaks volumes. 

Those people were accused of scamming, hacking, 'sexual scamming' (don't know exacrly what it is...), etc on their pages... It's hard to believe if you have those allegations in consideration... I don't know what to thing... :fatcat: They're all into the same kinks and apparently said the sexual relationships were consensual... Regarding the cannibal thing, is still hard to believe...

I'm sure some things are real but no way the cannibal thing is one of those... I'd be really shocked 

Archived