Cameltoe Chariot

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

this part wasn't related to your reply

and how iss that related to the article posted on this thread? i didn't see any cancellation happening here. the issue was pointed out and the post was taken down and that's all there is to it. 

The article is literally having a go at Haus Labs and Lady Gaga since her name is attached to the brand, that's all there is to it. :yennefer:

Schwerk

I onderstand it can be triggering, which is unexpected for a brand by Gaga, who used to cut herself.

However this argument confuses me:

"Maybe reconsider location next time?"

Many people cut on different parts of their body, not only the inside of the lower arm?

I do however prefer to see a product like eyeliner swatched on the face, as that is where its worn. The skin around the eyes is very different to the skin on your arm. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

alsemanche
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

The article is literally having a go at Haus Labs and Lady Gaga since her name is attached to the brand, that's all there is to it. :yennefer:

...because it's literally her makeup brand? Are they supposed to address the issue without mentioning the brand or its owner? You're making 0 sense but okay 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Loyalty

In glad it’s down now. 

Maybe this controversy will increase sales, who knows. Works for the Kardashians

Diamond Heart

I dont understand how these kind of people function in the real world :ladyhaha: 
The word 'triggering' has lost ALL meaning in the internet age.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

3 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

I dont understand how these kind of people function in the real world :ladyhaha: 
The word 'triggering' has lost ALL meaning in the internet age.

So much for a "Diamond Heart" huh :triggered:

Diamond Heart
Just now, COOOK said:

So much for a "Diamond Heart" huh :triggered:

Hey dont trigger me 
EA7zy4TU4AExD2y.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.052

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Linus Gaga

i understand what it means but i hate people take everything too serious nowadays and actually the society is kind of developing backwards becuz of this. In the future we will not have bad guys in a movie, no guns, no fight...

Hit me a message and say hi !

RenegAde

The way yall are using this opportuiity to drag haulabs calling it unprofessional , its just a make up swatch post , what is it supposed to look like ?:smh:

OT : yes, i see why this can be triggering and they should take it down but its one of those situations where it should have just been pointed out. theres no need for anyone to get dragged or cancelled 

littlepotter
49 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Personally I’m not arguing whether someone was triggered, I’m more annoyed with how sensational the article I linked to is and how the responsibility is being pinned on Haus Labs for triggering self-harmers.

Makeup is primarily swatched on inner arms to show the product’s pigment and precision on human skin - the eyeliner being swatched in this location is not out of the ordinary, and the way it’s being swatched is to highlight the precision of the product and how versatile it can be in terms of thickness of line.

I understand this location on the human body and the patterns may remind self-harmers of their trauma, but this is an incredibly abstract representation of cut lines and I think the responsibility in this case entirely lies on the self-harmer to learn how to navigate imagery like this. This isn’t graphic, gory imagery... it’s black lines of makeup.

And I say this as someone who cut for an extended period of my life as I struggled with mental illness.

I agree, the magazine is making this something it's not

chaeri pls

RenegAde
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I agree, the magazine is making this something it's not

They want clicks and we have given them that

Archived