Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

This Album is Fire, ARTPOP new review

Gorehound

Featured Posts

Gorehound

New ARTPOP album reaction by a straight - "this album is FIRE" ... Preach.

I'm fine, Ta

Reid LePage

i think we all knew when the criticism starting coming in that it was an album for the ages, so many classics weren't critically received well until years later

Gorehound
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I wouldn't call it a review. The album is fire tho.

would you like me to change it to 'reaction' then?? :ohwell:

I'm fine, Ta

Donatellah

Yeah I love how ARTPOP is getting appreciation years later, better than nothing :vegas:

I also REALLY wish the solo or remix versions of DWUW would get more acknowledge because the OG lyrics are beautiful :enigma:

The fact that Aura never got single treatment when it was supposed to be the lead  :giveup: It would've slayed so hard and become Bad Romance 2.0

Chromatislaps
9 minutes ago, Jester said:

The fact that Aura never got single treatment when it was supposed to be the lead  :giveup: It would've slayed so hard and become Bad Romance 2.0

especially the Rougher vocal mix :giveup: the snub we got on the album compared to the leaked version... I have not revived from that still :messga:

Gorehound
17 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I wouldn't call it a review. These reactions are so fake and uninspired.

The album is fire tho.

So true lol

But anything ARTPOP I'll take ngl

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
14 minutes ago, Jester said:

I love Aura but I don't think it would have gone down well honestly. I think the main majority of the public wouldn't have got it.

Tho if it was the lead it would have shifted the era in a totally different direction imo. Would have been very exciting.

I'm fine, Ta

Just the validation we needed, ARTPOP hate is over

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Defmix100
31 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

especially the Rougher vocal mix :giveup: the snub we got on the album compared to the leaked version... I have not revived from that still :messga:

Yeah I swapped mine for the leaked, some of her coolest vocals

SevenWonder

I really, really want to like these reactions vids. But when there's a reaction to older albums, or even new ones that have already spawned two or three singles, and the reactor acts they've never heard a song EVERYONE has heard? I just have to wipe the cringe off my face and back away. 

That said, good for ARTPOP. It's the album that made me stan.

Archived