Strange will come visit Westview :giggle:  maybe  :gum:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

It's our last WandaVision eve, y'all :bradley:

It's been a fun ride :vegas: 

I can't wait to see all the meltdowns when Professor X, Magneto, and Reed Richards don't arrive and everyone's like "This show was so disappointing!!!!1" even though the finale will bring a lot of action and will probably be an emotional train wreck (in a good way) :vegas: 

🃏🖤👹

Lumiere

I'm not ready to say goodbye to this show :bradley: like what even is life after WandaVision :selena:

bionic
4 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

I'm not ready to say goodbye to this show :bradley: like what even is life after WandaVision :selena:

winter soldier and a falcon?

i hope it is equally good quality

buy bionic

Lumiere
Just now, bionic said:

winter soldier and a falcon?

i hope it is equally good quality

For some reason, I'm not that hyped about that show and Loki. I'll still watch it tho. 

bionic
Just now, Lumiere said:

For some reason, I'm not that hyped about that show and Loki. I'll still watch it tho. 

no i totally agree. but i wasn't that hyped about wanda before it started.

buy bionic

River
5 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

I know what u mean, I'm not a fan of them, I mean they never bothered me, they were just there and that's it, I never understood the wow about Loki either..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reality
1 hour ago, Lumiere said:

For me, we're going from one of my most anticipated Marvel Disney+ shows to one of my least :giveup: 

I mean, I have nothing against Falcon or Bucky, but they've never interested me. I'll of course still watch it, but I'm definitely not as hyped about their show as I was about WandaVision. I am really excited about Loki though. The first trailer for that was surprsingly really dark, which I kind of love.

🃏🖤👹

weed

omgggg so the finale is out!!!! I ain't got disney so I'm waiting for my site but omgggg unfortunately saw a screenshot on twitter but very quick but she (Wanda) looks amazinggggg

B2theRich33

There are two post credit scenes yall! And remember this story was always about Wanda! The ending was so bittersweet. 

gypsy101
12 hours ago, Lumiere said:

it’s because they’re not as gay

Helxig

Omg it's oouuuuuttt!!! :eww:  

I have to workout and then shower but I'm watching it STRAIGHT after :woot:

I'm scared :eww:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Amidana
34 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

There are two post credit scenes yall! And remember this story was always about Wanda! The ending was so bittersweet. 

Spoiler

I'm guessing Monica's post credit ending opens up Captain Marvel 2 and Wandas post credit scene opens up Doctor Strange? 

RAMROD

I am a bundle.of emotions atm, y'all

20210305-162525.jpg

P.S.: THERE ARE TWO POST CREDITS!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived