WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Is this worth it? So many ppl talking about it.

Absolutely! It's a fantastic show!

I will say though, if you're not invested in the MCU, and if you don't know too much about Scarlet Witch and Vision in the comics, it may not feel as satisfying because this show's the type of show that's riddled with a whole bunch of easter eggs and references, but it's still very much enjoyable. 

🃏🖤👹

It's all red herring, she didn't care showing her powers next to her for a reason, it's for "the show":yennefer:

It's "the twist" of the show, but is it...:hor:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD
Spoiler

Well..., The book in Agatha's basement look the similiar design to the book of Cagliostro and others in Kamar Taj, noticed one of them is missing, and it is also kept in hexagon bracket, dun dun dun..... :bradley:

xfxg2t.jpg

bc10s3.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Love the episodes but damn they are too short like anime short. The credits take a long ass part of the the total time and these shows should learn how to show credits while also showing content on screen :grr:

Reality
17 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Love the episodes but damn they are too short like anime short. The credits take a long ass part of the the total time and these shows should learn how to show credits while also showing content on screen :grr:

How would they do that though? Like, have a scene playing while they’re rolling credits? :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

How would they do that though? Like, have a scene playing while they’re rolling credits? :sweat:

Yes I would like that very much :laughga: That way people also know there’s something to look forward to during the credits :enigma:

Reality
48 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Yes I would like that very much :laughga: That way people also know there’s something to look forward to during the credits :enigma:

That would make no sense though :selena:

At least we have a cute sequence during them :selena:

🃏🖤👹

Archived