💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
Spoiler

I feel like we still might get Mephisto at the end maybe. There was this one weird moment in which Wanda saw a huge fly on Agnes' curtains. Flies are often used as symbolism for the devil/Beelzebub, right?

Would be really disappointing if it's just Agatha alone :emma:

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Red said:

I think the last episode will end in absolute chaos and in the very last scene Dr. Strange shows up like HEY G0RL HEYYYY (with a post-credit scene about Spider-Man 3)

That would be awesome. 90 % sure that rumored "big cameo" would be Strange.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Will the finale end as cliffhangers since this is the first entry for the said Multi Verse trilogy?

2 other entries are Spider-Man 3 (Dec 2021), and Doctor Strange 2 (March 2022)

Oh I hope not. I can't take this show not having a definitive ending :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I feel like we still might get Mephisto at the end maybe. There was this one weird moment in which Wanda saw a huge fly on Agnes' curtains. Flies are often used as symbolism for the devil/Beelzebub, right?

Would be really disappointing if it's just Agatha alone :emma:

Spoiler

I feel like that reveal at the end solidified that Agatha is the main villain. Maybe there will be a post credit scene at the end where it teases Mephisto or Nightmare, but I'm like 90% sure that Agatha is the villain for WandaVision.

You just don't have that kind of reveal and have her NOT be the main villain, you know?

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
Just now, Reality said:

Oh I hope not. I can't take this show not having a definitive ending :giveup: 

Maybe it can have open ending, where the villians defeated but give ways to the next movie also, pretty classic MCU moves, no?

Reality
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe it can have open ending, where the villians defeated but give ways to the next movie also, pretty classic MCU moves, no?

Yeah, I feel like that's how the show is going to end. It'll be definitive enough to make the series feel satisfying, but it'll also be open-ended enough to open the door for Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2.

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Reality said:
  Hide contents

I feel like that reveal at the end solidified that Agatha is the main villain. Maybe there will be a post credit scene at the end where it teases Mephisto or Nightmare, but I'm like 90% sure that Agatha is the villain for WandaVision.

You just don't have that kind of reveal and have her NOT be the main villain, you know?

I love that purple energy too :applause:

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That would be awesome. 90 % sure that rumored "big cameo" would be Strange.

I'm hoping it's not him actually, it's so predictable :bear: Pretty sure it's him tho :neyde: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm hoping it's not him actually, it's so predictable :bear: Pretty sure it's him tho :neyde: 

Yea, but can you imagine if it was Tobey or Andrew Garlfield instead? The shookening will be huge.

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yea, but can you imagine if it was Tobey or Andrew Garlfield instead? The shookening will be huge.

Or Ian McKellen? Michael Fassbender? The Collapse™

fangirls_freakout.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheSlash

My level of shooketh after this episode was interstellar :nooo: .

Spoiler

Tbh, I don't think Agnes/Agatha is a villain in the traditional sense. I would love to see Wanda to become more villainous, maybe even be the major or at least a minor villain.

I say this bc I wanna see a fight between Dr. Strange and Wanda :poot:

Ew, David!

Lumiere

Did you guys have your CC turned on? There are seemingly random subs in the scene where Wanda was prepping her bfast.

Avenues
2 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Did you guys have your CC turned on? There are seemingly random subs in the scene where Wanda was prepping her bfast.

I think that was the radio playing the background 

Ouch, My back hurts.

bionic

Another episode where I spent the entire half hour thinking "I have no idea what is going on" :neyde: 

buy bionic

gypsy101
36 minutes ago, bionic said:

Another episode where I spent the entire half hour thinking "I have no idea what is going on" :neyde: 

wow really? i felt like we were finally getting some answers

Archived