💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm sure there are other ways to stream it, like those number movie sites?

Let's say it, I'm a moron when it comes to technologies and some streams pages and I couldn't find it, I'll wait for Disney in Poland, it's supposed to be autumn

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont
On 2/27/2021 at 12:28 PM, Red said:

Don't know if already posted but here's a promo pic of the finale

Eoz-BZ3Apjkqm2VdxjwT8eC7HajXwONK6nxB_9ZX

(they better color correct this ep again cause Vision is looking pinker than Shepherd's Delight :bear:)

SPOILERSS

Orrr...normal red vision and white vision will combine to make pink vision :enigma:

IllusionLover
On 2/27/2021 at 9:54 AM, Reality said:

Monica's aerospace engineer

Monica's engineer was that military woman, that's it. Stop asking this question we already have the answer.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Reality
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Monica's engineer was that military woman, that's it. Stop asking this question we already have the answer.

Eh, I don't think it was. Monica referred to the engineer as "my guy" and Teyonah Parris, the actress who plays Monica, hyped up the engineer's appearance in the show.

Look, I honestly don't really care who the engineer is, whether it was that military woman or not. If it doesn't get answered in the finale, I won't lose any sleep because of it. The context of me bringing up Monica's aerospace engineer was to say that there's still a lot of questions other people have. Other people really care to know who the engineer was, not me. 

I do have a theory though that that woman was a skrull though. Maybe the skrull who was friends with Monica in Captain Marvel?

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

River

I have a theory.

Hayward is... Mystic.

The X-Men came through one of the portals in Endgame and she's working under Magneto's order, he felt Vision's body and wants it on and under his control.

Monica remembers that he was good and knows that he's good so she was shocked by how he was changed.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

weed

will Wanda's children become part of real life? or they're gonna die/disappear in the finale do you think? I need to watch theory videos on YT lmao I'm invested even tho only 1 episode left :saladga: I liked binging it though, the short episodes I can't!! I'm too used to long, even 40 minutes I'm like hmm 

Reality
33 minutes ago, River said:

I have a theory.

Hayward is... Mystic.

The X-Men came through one of the portals in Endgame and she's working under Magneto's order, he felt Vision's body and wants it on and under his control.

Monica remembers that he was good and knows that he's good so she was shocked by how he was changed.

I think he's just your typical bad-government-agent sorta guy. I did read a theory that maybe he'll be the "Bolivar Trask" of the MCU and start the Sentinel Program, I think that could be really interesting. It's clear that he doesn't like superheroes, so maybe that'll include mutants (whenever they show up). He's already building sentient weapons (i.e. White Vision), so I could easily see him upgrade to sentinels in the future.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Reality
23 minutes ago, weed said:

will Wanda's children become part of real life? or they're gonna die/disappear in the finale do you think? I need to watch theory videos on YT lmao I'm invested even tho only 1 episode left :saladga: I liked binging it though, the short episodes I can't!! I'm too used to long, even 40 minutes I'm like hmm 

I think they'll become part of real life. Their core Young Avengers characters, and they're clearly setting up that franchise, so I don't think they'd just die or disappear. 

As for the episode length, I'm content with it. Feige said that the MCU Disney+ shows are one of two things: either shows with longer runtimes and fewer episodes (i.e., Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki) or shows with shorter runtimes and more episodes (i.e., WandaVision and She-Hulk). So FATWS, which is next, will be longer, but they compensate for that by having less episodes.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

River
1 minute ago, Reality said:

I think he's just your typical bad-government-agent sorta guy. I did read a theory that maybe he'll be the "Bolivar Trask" of the MCU and start the Sentinel Program, I think that could be really interesting. It's clear that he doesn't like superheroes, so maybe that'll include mutants (whenever they show up). He's already building sentient weapons (i.e. White Vision), so I could easily see him upgrade to sentinels in the future.

tbh white vision should ring the alarm of the whole avengers and the universe :emma:

It's something that marvel tv shows always suffered from tbh, a big world almost universe threat exists and the avengers are like "let's go chill under the sun" Wanda will fix it now.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
1 minute ago, River said:

tbh white vision should ring the alarm of the whole avengers and the universe :emma:

It's something that marvel tv shows always suffered from tbh, a big world almost universe threat exists and the avengers are like "let's go chill under the sun" Wanda will fix it now.

Yeah, realistically this would've been dealt with with the help of other Avengers. But I can see why they didn't do that: #1.) every other character has something else going on that they're dealing with and #2.) if every Avenger just came in and saved the day, then every story would be pointless. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

weed
1 minute ago, Reality said:

I think they'll become part of real life. Their core Young Avengers characters, and they're clearly setting up that franchise, so I don't think they'd just die or disappear. 

As for the episode length, I'm content with it. Feige said that the MCU Disney+ shows are one of two things: either shows with longer runtimes and fewer episodes (i.e., Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki) or shows with shorter runtimes and more episodes (i.e., WandaVision and She-Hulk). So FATWS, which is next, will be longer, but they compensate for that by having less episodes.

Not to make you explain the MC Universe to me lmaooo but.. if the kids will become real life, couldn't Vision/everything else within the Hex as well? Could she have brought her brother back but didn't? Or now she has the power to but won't? Also do they (kids) technically have a father since she created them with her powers?

LG2008
1 hour ago, River said:

I have a theory.

Hayward is... Mystic.

That would be a really interesting way to introduce mutants... :enigma:

Archived