WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

So...

As it turns out...it was not Agatha all along...Agatha didn't do much of this at all

I don't think that with "it was Agatha all along" they meant she created the Hex but that she was the villain all along

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Reality
Just now, zakariah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

EvMAWeAVkAIS2ZG?format=jpg&name=small

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT :excited2:

Wanda's literally gonna come up in here with the BEST superhero costume :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

zakariah
22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wanda's literally gonna come up in here with the BEST superhero costume :bradley: 

Spoiler

she about to tear the multiverse open in  s t y l e  :diane:

I AM DEAD OMG

this episode was everything, every piece of the whole season comes together it's f-cking inasane

it's like 911 video but BIG f-cking BIG

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I'm on episode 2 and I love it omg not trying to read any spoilers at all, I have blocked out all spoilers except it being Agatha, and then reading Bionic's comment that it's not Agatha. so exciting lmao I'm perchedt

Lumiere
1 minute ago, weed said:

I'm on episode 2 and I love it omg not trying to read any spoilers at all, I have blocked out all spoilers except it being Agatha, and then reading Bionic's comment that it's not Agatha. so exciting lmao I'm perchedt

It gets better every episode! :party:

Will they finally drop the M bomb next week?

What's the deal with Evan's Pietro at the end?

How did Pietro get his power? did Wanda give him?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

Okay spoilers but I have a couple theories/questions...

Spoiler

1.  Please tell me they aren't gonna make Wanda kill Vision again :bradley:  to finally accept that he can't come back

2. That... vision (for lack of a better word) of Wanda appearing to herself in full Marvel costuming... does that mean Wanda gave herself her amplified power? Like she came from the future and gave the gift to herself

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lumiere
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I love this show. I think Elizabeth Olsen is my new favourite actor. :flutter:

She deserves an Emmy tbh

TheSlash

WTF was this episode

No Way Omg GIF by E!

First of all, where are Elizabeth Olsen's Oscar nominations? Why didn't she win some already? :crossed: 

Spoiler

I hope Wanda's version of Vision will be able to exist outside the Hex, I like his character :ohno: .

Also, wtf, that scene at the beginning where they tried to kill Agatha - maybe due to lockdowns I get fascinated by literally anything, but that was some epic sh!t going on :nooo: . Then all of Wanda's backstory, hello? The scene inside Avengers Headquarters with Vision's short speech. Yes, I saw Agatha wiping away a little tear from her eye :cryga: .

I need Agatha to be a part of the MCU, bc Kathryn Hahn is a phenomenal actress :tony: 

Ew, David!

Archived