12 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

"Are you inauguration people ready to partyyyyy?!"

Put your ****ing hands up!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Excited, but also worried.  :ohno: 

She's going to do fabulously and knock it out of the park though. :applause: :heart:

Wish they'd add Mary J. Blige to the lineup too. Kamala walking out to her music was such a moment. 

xoxo Craig
28 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

"Are you inauguration people ready to partyyyyy?!"

"I WANNA SEE YOU POLITICAL PEOPLE JUMP, SCREAM YOU MUTHAFVCKERSSS"

End Racism Now

robboadam
16 minutes ago, maryloo said:

Put your ****ing hands up!

Welcome to the Inauguration Ball

Now dance, you mutha-****ers!!

What is so fun to me, is that this was on the news today in my country and my friends, the ones who know that I like Gaga, send me the news this afternoon. Like, look it's about Gaga and a link attached... And the question did you knew? 😅 

:ladyhaha:

But I love when it happens. :wub:

LilyLark
47 minutes ago, freebit said:

Excited, but also worried.  :ohno: 

She's going to do fabulously and knock it out of the park though. :applause: :heart:

Wish they'd add Mary J. Blige to the lineup too. Kamala walking out to her music was such a moment. 

Same (Mary and Gaga would have been great), except I'm very, very worried. Not going lie...I wish the entire inauguration was just a small virtual event with Biden, Harris, and their fam. It feels so, so risky right now even with all of the national guard, etc.

Can you imagine the pressure she is under?

Setting aside the personal safety risks, the historical significance of this specific inauguration...everyone will be watching and half the country will be eagerly waiting for an excuse to tear her apart.

She's performed the National Anthem perfectly in the past. Let's pray our girl does it again.

How iconic would it be if she sang the same version she did at pride a couple of years ago and changes the lyrics to "home of the gayyyyyyyyy"

ELECTROHEART

I'll be pressed if she doesn't wear a pink wig in loving memory of Chromatica :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Everyone who is worried, calm down. 

They announced today that the public will NOT be allowed to access the National Mall in any way. NO ONE will be able to get anywhere close to the Capitol and the inauguration stage except the National Guard and Secret Service. Washington DC is a very easy city to close off and they can easily blockade the Mall so that no one is anywhere near this event. 

Get ready for an amazing event! 

Archived