đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

GagaSine
Just now, MessyTop said:

Don’t be. Don’t you worry. They have more troops in DC then in any other city. Secret service and all. Relax. They are professional. They’ve had inaugurations during wars, and difficult times. 

There’s still a chance, we know how deluded Trumpers are. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Gaga's personal career highlights: singing at a presidential inauguration, and bringing an end to the Trump era.

She also started the Trump era with God Bless America just two weeks after his inauguration

MJHolland
23 minutes ago, Corona said:

I'm genuinely interested why someone outside of the US would be watching the US president inauguration, not to mention "a lot" of such people. 

I think a lot of people will be tuning in just to see if everything goes smoothly, especially after the sh*t show last week 

Don't underestimate how many people worldwide HATE Tr*mp! So many people want to watch him go and maybe do something humiliating like refusing to leave and having to be thrown out :laughga:

sarahb
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I think a lot of people will be tuning in just to see if everything goes smoothly, especially after the sh*t show last week 

Don't underestimate how many people worldwide HATE Tr*mp! So many people want to watch him go and maybe do something humiliating like refusing to leave and having to be thrown out :laughga:

Yeah I definitely think there's going to be a lot of people watching out of morbid curiosity :ph34r: 

PunkTheFunk
19 minutes ago, Corona said:

I mean I understand keeping up with the election because it actually means a lot, but isn't the inauguration just a fancy ceremony? We already know Biden will be the president. It's meaningless to the rest of the world.

US presidential inaugurations (for first terms at least) get major coverage around the world. Considering that this is the end of the Trump presidency and a transfer of power is happening after an insurrection at the Capitol, plus this is the first inauguration with a woman in the oval office (and a WOC no less), PLUS the tense atmosphere with the constant threats of an armed uprising from Trump supporters, this will be huge. Gaga being a part of it is pretty historic.

MessyTop
8 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

There’s still a chance, we know how deluded Trumpers are. 

Gaga is a profesional and she knows about security. The inauguration will be the safest event in the world. Don’t you worry. Trust her. She won’t let the terrorist stop her or the inauguration .  We don’t give up for terrorists. No mam 

r4therupbeat

this is great news and the last chance to drop the 3rd single right after. if not we never getting chromatica promo and Nicola and her team all lied that Chromatica era continues:lolly:

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Gaga is a profesional and she knows about security. The inauguration will be the safest event in the world. Don’t you worry. Trust her. She won’t let the terrorist stop her or the inauguration .  We don’t give up for terrorists. No mam 

:awkney: ok

ELECTROHEART

She will present her new single 'Alice (God Bless America Mix)' :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

this is great news and the last chance to drop the 3rd single right after. if not we never getting chromatica promo and Nicola and her team all lied that Chromatica era continues:lolly:

Honestly that sounds like a good idea. Her views / searches always go up after a public performance like that because it reminds people that she actually sings.

Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, Mars said:

What will she wearrrrr?

Hopefully a bullet-proof vest. 

She/Her/Hers

ShayCristoforo

It's not my 1000 Doves daydream, but I am still livinggg

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

For once she comes to where I live but I won’t be able to see her live thanks to Trump causing our downtown to shutdown. :smh:

Archived