💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

YES!!! I wanted this more than any Chromatica single. This is something legends do. I knew she would be high on the list of options but was worried they would prefer someone of color.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, MikelAS said:

Help girls! I need that gif of her finishing the national anthem and then clearing the oceans like Moses. Anyone have it??? :staymad:

There's this one too

tumblr_o2g05g4vPY1qkhvl9o1_250.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Unpopular opinion though, I wasn't a HUGE fan of her Superbowl anthem. I liked it, but there were a few things I didn't like about it. (eg. some of the pronunciations). I hope this was is less theatrical with her on the piano.

Franch Toast

Just keep her and everyone safe from the insurrectionists! 

She/Her/Hers

28 minutes ago, Werk said:

Wait I'm confused why is this considered history? This is a legit question :selena:

she's literally performing the national anthem at the future president's inauguration?? how is that not history?? it's literally a once in a lifetime moment. 

edit: also A LOT of people around the world will be watching. this is an historic event. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

2 minutes ago, Red said:

There's this one too

Oh dear, knowing the world these days... I'm just gonna ignore this one for now... :ally:

44 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Just Dance went #1 the week of Barack’s inauguration. Her performing at his VP’s presidential inauguration is just, SO fitting. 

Shallow boost incoming 

4 minutes ago, mamo said:

also A LOT of people around the world will be watching. this is an historic event

I'm genuinely interested why someone outside of the US would be watching the US president inauguration, not to mention "a lot" of such people. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Corona said:

I'm genuinely interested why someone outside of the US would be watching the US president inauguration, not to mention "a lot" of such people. 

Because USA actions got domino effects on the world? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Corona said:

we have been watching every step of what was goin on in the US... because the presidency of the US is one of the most powerful positions to be in and it doesn´t just concern the states alone. (The german news are full of it)

Politics is a worldwide thing - especially with trade politics, economics, terrorism and of course the pandemic we´re facing.

I would´ve watched it anyway, but now that Gaga is performing I have even more reason to watch it. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 minute ago, Steven said:

Not to be rude, but I hope her voice serves, we know how her vocals have not been the best lately. 

Gaga's probably known she'll be singing the NA since biden won the election last november (or maybe even before then) and will have already started vocal training hence why she's probably been quiet the past few months. This is a MAJOR performance and I'm she'll deliver like she always does.

One thing I've always trusted in Gaga is that she ALWAYS rises to the occasion. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived