𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
politics

Andrew Yang Announces Run For NYC Mayor

sexy

love it. hopefully he wins and can run for the Dem nom in 2024

i really think he's one of the few Democrats who could pull in a good chunk of the disillusioned Trump voters (Bernie being another, but he's too old now) and keep Biden's electoral college coalition together.

also just a generally wicked smart guy.

• Like 6

CommonWhiteGirl

I not from NY but I imagine it's gonna be a pretty close race. From what I've heard a lot of New Yorker's are p*ssed with the way things are being handled rn  

Economy

Cool. He seems quite intelligent in some aspects

Although for most of the big things in life, mayor's have little to no impact so for ppl thinking of him as some kind of economics revolutionary, as a mayor that's far less relevant

Reality

Good for him. I think it's a great start for him to be involved in politics. I liked his ideas and what he stood for when he ran for president, but realistically, he was never going to make it. I think this is a much more achievable goal, especially when he already has the name recognition for running for president. 

Stream "WandaVision" on January 15th

JRCF29

This is going to be a very crowded race, and he's not the only candidate with name recognition in the New York City area.

Will be interesting to see if de Blasio endorses anyone, kiss of death!:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

RAMROD

New Yorkers better vote for him

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ tête ♥ à ♥ tête ♥

JusKeepBreathin

Everyone now agrees with his monthly payment platform.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.