đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New PARTYNAUSEOUS snippet leak

mrdurrs

Featured Posts

Just now, PartySick said:

@mrdurrs you can share the site name. As far as I know links are also allowed of older songs like PN when they leak.

The only time we're really strict about the link thing is when someone's new stuff is leaking.

I think he’s talking about dbree.

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
3 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

Where did u find it :messga:

The snippet I found was on Dbree.org

Daenerys

It’s so short I can’t tell if it’s official or not

https://dbree.org/v/047cb8

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

27monster27

Coincidentally, September 6th, 2012 was the release date for the original PARTYNAUSEOUS single with Kendrick Lamar.

he/him/his

Catnikko

i will never understand how this mess of a song is such a big deal in the fanbase :air: the rapping is embarrassing 

Actual patient

41 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

i will never understand how this mess of a song is such a big deal in the fanbase :air: the rapping is embarrassing 

To be fair, it sounds absolutely out of this world live (at the artRave). It's ridiculously chaotic and so fun to revel in. imo it's also more exciting than anything else on ARTPOP (which I still love).

That said, the leaked demo of her version with Kendrick is... really messy.

3 points in and ready for more

Linus Gaga

i listened to the snippet and I'm like :derpga:

just listen to this one instead !

Hit me a message and say hi !

ELECTROHEART

Wasn't this song leaked yet? :duck:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChicaSkas
18 hours ago, James Barkby said:

can someone pleaaaaase pm me whatever sites their using? my leak site went under and the one ive been using since definitely aint it and im missing out on so much.. PLS HELP A GUY OUT IN LOCKDOWN :messga::messga:

Same 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

@mrdurrs you can share the site name. As far as I know links are also allowed of older songs like PN when they leak.

The only time we're really strict about the link thing is when someone's new stuff is leaking.

Yes this 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived