𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
politics

Trump releases statement

Agunimon

The sad thing is, if these were the kind of statements he made for the past four years, this reelection would have ended very differently. This speech is very presidential. Unfortunately it does not match up with his past statements. I do hope it shifts his base. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 10

holy scheisse

Now the senate Republicans will use this condemnation as reason to vote against impeachment

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Slappy

Wow, I am actually surprised. I wonder what happened for him to go out of his way and do that.. He actually sounds like a politician..  

The trump supporters that stormed the capitol must feel really stupid atm.. 

Edited by Slappy

Autumn

what even was this though? like... what was the message? what was his aim?

Agunimon
Just now, Slappy said:

Wow, I am actually surprised. I wonder what happened for him to go out of his way and do that.. 

The Trump supporters that stormed the capitol must feel really stupid atm.. 

It’s like when your fav calls out their fan base on Twitter for acting a fool and attacking another pop girl when her single goes #1.

• LMAO 5

Slappy

I don't think that is a fair comparison, since he incited that behaviour. 

Plus he does not sound like himself.. I joust find it to be very interesting..

sarahb

I remember at the very beginning of his term, maybe it was his inauguration speech or something, everyone was talking about how 'presidential' he sounded and 'maybe he won't be that bad'

lol

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, Slappy said:

I don't think that is a fair comparison, since he incited that behaviour. 

Plus he does not sound like himself.. I joust find it to be very interesting..

Oh it’s very clear he is doing this following the advice of his remaining advisors and political aids. 

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

It’s like when your fav calls out their fan base on Twitter for acting a fool and attacking another pop girl when her single goes #1.

Except he told millions of his supports to flock to DC to "fight like hell to stop the steal or else you're not going to have a country anymore" and then that very morning of the insurrection he told everyone to march immediately to the Capitol and "fight".

• Like 1

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Except he told millions of his supports to flock to DC to "fight like hell to stop the steal or else you're not going to have a country anymore" and then that very morning of the insurrection he told everyone to march immediately to the Capitol and "fight".

Yes I’m aware. I’m just pointing out how this speech is calling his supporters out for not being true supporters. It’s the same sting as what fan bases feel when their favorite scolds them.

I already pointed out that it is inconsistent to his message prior. 

Edited by Agunimon

TimisaMonster

Whoever wrote his speech tried but this isn't gonna convince anyone he's innocent for what he incited towards the Capitol...and this being released minutes after Nancy signs the impeachment documents is also HIGHLY convenient...

He's trying to use this as a means of getting more Republicans to NOT impeach him...

**** you Trump and all your cult members :fthis:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!