💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Olivia Rodrigo biggest MPG debut of all time?

Runway

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep

I love how everyone's acting like she just came out of nowhere

y'all know how hard it is to book a series regular on a major network television show?

20 minutes ago, Runway said:

She’s already bigger than gaga when she released just dance

200.gif

I hope this is sarcasm? :triggered: Streaming wasnt a thing back then so Gaga's sky rocket was pure sales, and Olivia was already known? Gaga came out of literal nowhere into the scene

CubbyGaga

I can definitely see why the song is gaining popularity... but jeez.  It’s the most basic, flavorless, cursive singing indie-pop bullsh*t I’ve ever heard.  

Jose P
22 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

How is this possible? A few days ago we didnt have any idea of the existence of this girl and now she is breaking records everywhere? Seems weird to me 

Maybe you didn’t but she’s on a Disney show and already had a social media following. She really didn’t come out of the blue three days ago, she even had a song out already that went Gold.

To answer the OP, I don’t know if this is the biggest debut. Baby One More Time comes to mind as a bigger MPG debut.

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

What’s mpg?

Main pop girl

OT: I’m gonna be the one to make the thread about her debuting at #1 tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Main pop girl

OT: I’m gonna be the one to make the thread about her debuting at #1 tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Good luck BISH 

tenor.gif?itemid=5408509

Archived