Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato to perform at Biden's Inauguration Day event..

Louie

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Maybe they´re not done yet with announcing who will perform... or is that already it?

meh. :interestinga: But at least it means she´s safe. So she can continue to stay silent and not serve us anything. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Demi? Gaga, John Legend, and Lizzo have all worked with Biden before so I figured it would be one of them....or that Biden would go old school with someone like Patti LaBelle. But Demi????? It doesn't make sense on multiple levels: she's not "uncontroversial" or as big of a name as other artists who have done work for his campaign.

I know mostly everyone on here was convinced it was Gaga, but she's still somewhat polarizing and considering Biden was propelled to his win by older Black voters I thought he might go with a legendary Black singer (a la Patti or Stevie Wonder). I honestly wonder (and this isn't just as a Gaga fan) if bigger names turned the gig down since there were rumblings of attacks even before the 6th happened last week.

Tbh I don’t see Gaga as polarizing since at least 2014, she’s very vanilla now, and there’s nothing wrong with that

StrawberryBlond

I don't get the hate for Demi on this site, is there any concrete reason as to why so many dislike her and make fun of her? But yes, I'm surprised at the lack of massive, relevant, currently successful names on this roster...unless there's going to be surprise announcements last minute or on the actual day, just like how award shows tease the lesser names at the beginning and then announce the big hitters a week before the show to pull in last minute viewers? Gaga has shown so much devotion to Biden and the democrat cause in general, as have many of others and we know they can put on a good show, so I'm going to be a bit put out if this is as good as it gets. Can't think why bigger names would turn down the chance? I'm sure the names were secured before the riots so it's hardly like that's the reason anyone was put off?

Archived