Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
5 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

you should learn how to read properly because you don't have this skill yet :ohwell:

Wut :selena:

Okay, anyways, stream Levitating :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Mother of Puppies
25 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I sleep easy at night knowing Queen Gagz remains unproblematic, staying out of the spotlight during civil unrest and a global pandemic while focusing on philanthropic work and raising record breaking amounts of money for charity :vegas:

Gotta love our silent girl Gaga! :huntyga:

I think we can all agree that we´re happy that Gaga doesn´t post bullsh*t like Dula Peep in the middle of a global pandemic and instead remains totally silent. :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

berlinforme
4 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

some of you only point out Dua while lists of "privileged pandemic travelers" is so long :
JLo, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger, Rosalia, Taylor Swift, Brad Pitt, Rihanna ............

and he said he is not anti-vax
screen-shot-2020-12-29-at-08-28-54-16092

Remember at the beginning of the pandemic when all these celebrities said covid affects us all the same? 
Surprise b*tch, rich people still aren't affected the same way! :oops:

Lion Heart

Send it to the Grammy Committee 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Send it to the Grammy Committee 

What they can do?
They don't care what nominated people do (and Dua didn't break any covid restriction), they nominated Kanye who peed on Grammy.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Teletubby
4 hours ago, berlinforme said:

Surprise b*tch, rich people still aren't affected the same way! :oops:

we knew since the beginning of pandemic :oops:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

March34th

i love dua but she's setting a terrible example with her constant traveling. the planet is in the midst of a second wave and just because she has money and wants to shoot music videos doesn't mean she is in the clear for sh*tty behaviour like deciding to pack her stuff up and fly internationally. it's not a necessity to fly right now. everyone needs to be doing their part regardless of who they are, and a negative test on Day A doesn't equal being 100% safe from becoming infected later on

Regina George

The bitterness in this thread :billie: she’s traveling with people she’s always around. Safe traveling is a thing. 

I will say tho if you have enough money to travel safely in your private plane and if you are spending time with your family (that u’re usually around) then have a good time and enjoy it. 90% of people in here would be doing the same if they had enough money. And let’s not lie to ourselves. It’s much better to isolate yourself on tropical island than in your apartment and we’d all be doing it with our family if we could. 

ItWasntLaauv
9 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

and he said he is not anti-vax
screen-shot-2020-12-29-at-08-28-54-16092

He said he isn’t anti-vax and then continued to speak anti-vax lite sentiment lmao. :poot:

ToxicHot

I mean...... she’s the one putting herself at risk? I’m not trying to explicitly defend her but the passive-aggression is just too much. :rip: 

She needs to be careful, but at the end of the day as long as she’s taking the necessary precautions and making sure she’s not exposing herself/being exposed to others (aside from the party she’s traveling with), it’s her life and her decisions? Not gonna preach to anyone and pretend I have some moral high ground in comparison to a celebrity.... :billie: But these circumstances should apply to EVERYONE, celebrity or not.

But anyway: traveling for vacations and stuff is not a necessity. I just hope she’s being super safe. :ohno: By the way, she looks gorgeous as always. :flutter::heart: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived