• Fernando Garibay
    • DJ White Shadow
    • Zedd
    • Madeon
    • Mark Ronson
    • BloodPop

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

In your opinion, which producer makes the best magic with Gaga? I didn't add her lesser known producers due to poll space, I also didn't add all the songs in Gaga's discography because it would be too much work.

RedOne: Just Dance, LoveGame, Poker Face, Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Judas, Hair, Scheisse, Angel Down work tape.

Rob Fusari: Paparazzi, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Brown Eyes.

Fernando Garibay: Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night, Born This Way, Americano, Heavy Metal Lover, The Edge Of Glory, The Queen, Fashion Of His Love.

DJ White Shadow: Electric Chapel, Black Jesus Amen Fashion, Sexxx Dreams, Jewels N' Drugs, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Applause.

Zedd: Aura, G.U.Y., Donatella.

Madeon: Venus, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, 911.

Mark Ronson: Co-Produced all of Joanne with BloodPop & Gaga, Just Another Day.

BloodPop: Co-Produced all of Joanne with Mark Ronson & Gaga, Co-Produced all of Chromatica.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

RedOne. You can love or hate him, but Gaga's succes is his merit :koons:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Andreu
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

RedOne. You can love or hate him, but Gaga's succes is his merit :koons:

excuse you??

yes and
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

excuse you??

it is what is 
please don't even try with exhausting arguments aka she is hard-working and creative
they are so many talented people in the industry, who are even better than Gaga in some aspects, but they don't get their chance to shine
without the commercial sound of RedOne back then, she would've not been famous, that's a fact 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Sneaky Oliver

I’m so Torn.mp3

RedOne produced my favorite song ever which’s Bad Romance but DJWS served range and diversity. I think his production is more creative. I’m also really enjoying Bloodpop era. Chromatica instrumentals are really something else!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
6 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

it is what is 
please don't even try with exhausting arguments aka she is hard-working and creative
they are so many talented people in the industry, who are even better than Gaga in some aspects, but they don't get their chance to shine
without the commercial sound of RedOne back then, she would've not been famous, that's a fact 

Yet without Gaga’s lyrics, voice and effort to perform and promote the songs everywhere, despite being Redone-produced or not, she would’ve not been famous. Stop discrediting her for her own career. Before Gaga, Redone was barely known and he was never big enough to get a hit just because it had his name on it. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

053Timo

RedOne/Garibay

I’m surprised she hasn’t worked with Garibay for years now. She was very positive about his work style (collaborative, not bossy, etc.). And their work together is magic.

Wet Fire

1. RedOne, especially for Just Dance, Love Game, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Judas & Scheiße.

2. Fernando Garibay, especially for Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night, Born This Way & The Edge of Glory.

3. BloodPop, especially for Rain on Me, Alice, 911 & Babylon.

All fantastic producers. :applause:

I think in terms of musical chemistry with Gaga: DJWS, Mark and Burns

DJWS was versatile. Mark showed her real Vocal power(Joanne and specially PI).

Burns Productions on Chromatica make the tracks outstanding (ROM SC Replay)

RedOne and Gaga probably lost that touch, so I don’t think it could work nowadays 

COME ON GAYS!!

Fernando and RedOne. But Fernando wins out! I’m still angry/irritated at DJWS for speaking out on Bloody Mary, taking the credit for no good reason. First of all, I don’t think that’s true at all. I think he probably was behind the dubstep-style verses but that chorus is completely Fernando and Gaga together. Even the melody of the verses is Fernando and Gaga. I say this because it’s so obvious when you listen to what DJWS does alone with Gaga and what Fernando does alone with Gaga - DJWS isn’t nearly as melodic as Fernando. It just sounded like total BS...especially considering he has a record for speaking out of turn, exaggerating etc. and Fernando is very quiet and down to Earth. So if Fernando claims Bloody Mary, I’m inclined to believe him.

Jose P

RedOne will probably win but Fernando deserves :classy:

Madeon is also exceptional, I hope he’s the main producer of one of her albums someday, he’s been working with her for quite a while.

Archived