𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
society

Anti-masker cries racism when asked to leave store

Cookie Woman

I really hope he sees this footage again so he can't witness what an idiot he is

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
  • LMAO 2

Bonkers

As a white person, I've never felt less supreme as I have during the last 4 years. :toofunny:

Do these people not see how ridiculous they look, they don't realize they are evidence their belief is *not true*?

:saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Grynn
16 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

As a white person, I've never felt less supreme as I have during the last 4 years.

This is not the woke take you think it is :awkney:

• LMAO 4

SlipAway
17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

As a white person, I've never felt less supreme as I have during the last 4 years. :toofunny:

Um

• Like 4

Bonkers
22 minutes ago, Grynn said:

This is not the woke take you think it is :awkney:

I was going to add that I never felt supreme, but then I thought, "naw, people aren't that dumb on this site that they can't understand a joke"  I wasn't trying to be woke.   I mean, how annoying to think that was an attempt at being woke.  Is that what your life is like?  Constantly trying to prove you're woke?  Woke is your goal?  How utterly weird.  The ultimate irony is that YOU are trying to be woke by supposedly calling me out.  Ever stop to think who you're trying to impress with your wokeness?  Does it make you feel superior?  

For anybody else who doesn't get the joke, let me explain it to you:  white supremacy is obviously ridiculous and the last 4 years of trump have made the obvious even more obvious.  Seriously, you don't see the humor of the MAGA crowd thinking they're the master race?  You don't get it?  Really?

Pro tip:  This emoji: :toofunny:  means "this is a joke"

:saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Grynn
42 minutes ago, Bonkers said:
45 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Pro tip:  This emoji: :toofunny:  means "this is a joke"

Oh okay let me try this again then, ahem... 

haha :awkney:

think you need to take a breather I was only highlighting that ‘joke’ was a bit yikes

Bonkers

For you to assume I was trying to be woke is yikes.  And you can shove your woke ass condescending ":awkney:"

People who go around cringing at other people's jokes because they think a precious rule has been broken live in a constant state of anxiety because they're constantly policing not on everyone else's language, but their own thoughts.  It's sad, but more than sad, it's annoying.

And no, you weren't "only highlighting" the joke was "yikes" in your royal high opinion, you were judging it as not up to your standard for political correctness.  If you don't think that's judgmental, you might want to "take a breather" and consider what kind of energy you're putting out there.  

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

The way this is beyond embarrassing...talking to a white cop and saying you're being kicked out because of being ALSO white

These people are stupid but not this stupid...he knows EXACTLY why he is being kicked out...don't pretend you thought walking into a store without a mask wouldn't perhaps end up in this situation 

They think if more people refuse to wear masks that will somehow make businesses and law makers just give in...YOU THOUGHT!

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 1

Stupid Oreo

Hi Mr. Police Officer:fan:

Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me:billie:

💅Chile, anyways so💅
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1