💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: The Soundtrack' rises

COOOK

Featured Posts

sillynate
25 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I wonder what the reboot of the TV series of the reboot of the movie will be titled. :air: 

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: Part 2: Ten Years Later: School Continues: The Musical 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue
52 minutes ago, Jill said:

Somebody was drunk when they came up with the title of that series. Literally ridiculous :rip: 

I think the point is for it to sound 'ridiculous' and tongue-in-cheek. Fits the tone of the series too. Love it.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Art Police said:

ugh no.

I thought that rubbish was dead and buried :madge:

Lots of Gen Alpha and late Gen Z are loving it, this is their HSM tbh, which is OK 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

Disney gotta know that name is NOT it right :poot:

if you watch the show you can tell the name is supposed to be like funny and not serious

Jose P
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

What mess is this and who are this people? We only stan the original HSM, by the time i finish reading that title the covid pandemic will be over, like seriously HSMTMTSTS? Give me a break 

3 hours ago, sillynate said:

Disney gotta know that name is NOT it right :poot:

4 hours ago, Jill said:

Somebody was drunk when they came up with the title of that series. Literally ridiculous :rip: 

The title is supposed to be ridiculous. The show isn’t exactly a reboot of the original movies. It’s about students who attend the school where High School Musical was shot, and they decide to stage a musical there based on High School Musical. Hence the stupid title, that’s the point, because it’s about them making a musical based on High School Musical on the school where they made High School Musical :laughga:

2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

The title is supposed to be ridiculous. The show isn’t exactly a reboot of the original movies. It’s about students who attend the school where High School Musical was shot, and they decide to stage a musical there based on High School Musical. Hence the stupid title, that’s the point, because it’s about them making a musical based on High School Musical on the school where they made High School Musical :laughga:

I haven't seen the series yet but the title always catches me off guard :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

sillynate
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

What omg I thought it was a sequel series to the movies with characters from the movies making appearances :sharon: I swear when they first announced it, it was supposed to be something like that :selena: but then again it was like 5 years ago or something (I think) maybe they had tons of rewrites or something. I think that girl from dog with a blog was supposed to be in it ? That sounds interesting though. I loved the second movie as a kid, are they gonna make a season where they’re re-enacting that movie? 

Lion Heart

That title still makes me seethe. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

gypsy101
6 hours ago, Jose P said:

technically they’re allegedly putting on High School Musical the Musical which does exist but for some reason they’re adding extra songs so it’s kind of weird

ps i just found out yesterday season 2 they’re doing Beauty and the Beast and i am so mad they aren’t doing my idea; the kids go to the country club where they filmed HSM2 and put on a production of High School 2 Musical the Musical there

Archived