• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bellatrix

• gagalovesme

• jackoajl

• elixt

This is on another planet then that other regressive mess lol no shade intended

No shade here too, GAYL was a huge let down... and this song is great already, and it's just demo lol!

MelbHawker

Has anyone else checked out the page where this leaked? Like the Soundcloud account? It has all these snippets titled ARTPOP.. I actually think they may be legit tbh. Every other leak is real.

It's nice. But I was expecting more from her tbh.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Amen Fashion

Has anyone else checked out the page where this leaked? Like the Soundcloud account? It has all these snippets titled ARTPOP.. I actually think they may be legit tbh. Every other leak is real.

Ikr! As I said, I mean :worship: That would be so great. Inb4 Gaga is Bianca :derpga:

I hope not tbh, those snippets are so weird. And that Judas demo snippet is faker than the red in my pic.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LORD GAGA

A 66-year old singing about dancing solo in the dark of a club? Not even at the age of 52 when she did Believe she recorded songs with such flat lyrics... There is no difference between this and the Rihanna track, except for Cher's unique voice. It's sad she's jumping on the bandwagon.

Hmmm i see what you mean, my initial impression was it was rihanna LOUD-esq electro pop, i guess she wants it to be modern, and her old style wouldnt fit since she is a pop chart artist :)

No shade here too, GAYL was a huge let down... and this song is great already, and it's just demo lol!

IKR! I cant wait for the final version!

Did RedOne produced this song???...it's amazing :party:

I can't wait to hear the songs P!nk wrote for her :giveup:

Edited by BabyJean