💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna visits five countries in three weeks amid pandemic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

eh. i know it probably isn't the best thing to do right now. but she definitely has the resources to make that trip as safe as possible. i mean... she wouldn't put herself and all of her kids in such risk. at least she is not just going on vacation but is doing things for a great purpose there. in one of her ig videos you could even see her getting tested so i'm sure that they're taking good care.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Nemanja said:

wow what a news, you all have so much free time. first they all had to be tested before starting the journey. if they are all negative and there is no covid_19, they dont need to have masks

Whether or not you are negative, you should still wear a mask. You never know if you get tested and then it is able to spread - sure it’s a good prevention to get tested but you should also take other precautions.

MadreMonster
22 minutes ago, Halle said:

eh. i know it probably isn't the best thing to do right now. but she definitely has the resources to make that trip as safe as possible. i mean... she wouldn't put herself and all of her kids in such risk. at least she is not just going on vacation but is doing things for a great purpose there. in one of her ig videos you could even see her getting tested so i'm sure that they're taking good care.

I mean is there no other way to help without traveling? 

11 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I mean is there no other way to help without traveling? 

of course there are. and i agree that it is not the best idea to travel right now. but i also realize if we all had the means that she has a lot of us would choose to travel as well.

Franch Toast

Not going to comment on her specifically, but the misinformation in this thread: 

* You can be positive for covid and test negative, especially if it's early on and you have a small viral load; 

* Even if you are vaccinated (remember, it takes two shots), you still could be a spreader of the virus and potentially still catch it, though it likely would be milder (it seems the research is still out on this); 

* Rich people are not immune to the virus and are known to make stupid choices that include putting their loved ones at risk;

* Jet-setting around the world and not wearing masks around others is ignorant and selfish. 

She/Her/Hers

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Not going to comment on her specifically, but the misinformation in this thread: 

* You can be positive for covid and test negative, especially if it's early on and you have a small viral load; 

* Even if you are vaccinated (remember, it takes two shots), you still could be a spreader of the virus and potentially still catch it, though it likely would be milder (it seems the research is still out on this); 

* Rich people are not immune to the virus and are known to make stupid choices that include putting their loved ones at risk;

* Jet-setting around the world and not wearing masks around others is ignorant and selfish. 

green-check-mark-icon-checkmark-in-circl

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MadreMonster
14 minutes ago, Halle said:

of course there are. and i agree that it is not the best idea to travel right now. but i also realize if we all had the means that she has a lot of us would choose to travel as well.

I mean I could easily get on a flight right now, I’ve even considered it - but I also know that it will more than likely be fine to travel near the end of the year/early 2022. It’s all about self control and doing what’s best for the community.

What she’s doing is much better than going on a holiday, but I feel with her means - she could be doing just as much in her own home than directly traveling. 

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

A diagram of how a worldwide pandemic was even possible at this accelerated rate. 

IKR how can some people be so daft

androiduser
3 hours ago, Nemanja said:

have you heard she have antibodies

she had COVID in Feb/March 2020. There is no proof that antibodies protect this long... and definitely no proof that everyone in her entourage has antibodies.

ssslyboy
3 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Typically antibodies only appear in a percentage of patients. These antibodies last a maximum of three months in an individuals body, making them susceptible to getting infected again. It is recommended  masks be worn regardless of the fact and distance of at least six feet is maintained via the CDC guidelines. I tested positive for COVID November 10th AND have had the two dose COVID vaccine and even I’m not immune lol

Wait so you already had the virus and potential antibodies but still somehow got both doses of the vaccine ahead of millions of elderly (highest risk group) that haven't received it yet?  Are you a front line worker?

HausOfAntonio
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Rich people can do things most of us can't.  Flying private, isolate in any country they choose. 

The only argument against it seems to be that it rubs it in the faces of poor people, like every single one of us on GGD.  :toofunny:

Personally, it doesn't bother me, but I do think celebrities should keep it off Instagram and enjoy their privilege in privacy, but I don't really care.

Idk though. Keeping extreme privilege private is a tactic many rich people use to evade much deserving and necessary criticism which ends up stifling productive class debates, ultimately fuelling their undisputed rule over the working class...

Damn look at me sounding like a full fledged intellectual :bradley:

Archived