đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post your unpopular opinions on songs/albums!

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

littlepotter
5 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Future Nostalgia would be great if its entirety weren’t COMPLETELY undermined by the diabolically questionable two final tracks. Makes you second guess her taste level imo.

Plastic Doll is a GREAT song but people don’t understand Camp.

Elton sounds amazing in Sine From Above and really adds to the song. 

Mary Jane Holland is the best song ever made. All of music led up to that singular moment and it has yet to be matched. 

taste :golfclap: especially agree about FN, and I have the same feeling of MJH about bad romance. i genuinely think it's the best song of all time

5 hours ago, PartySick said:

LDR has never made a single interesting piece of music 

PARTYSICK :udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

chaeri pls

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CubbyGaga

What’s so great about Taylor Swift’s wannabe folk music?  I guess it’s just not for me.

Mother of Puppies
Just now, CubbyGaga said:

What’s so great about Taylor Swift’s wannabe folk music?  I guess it’s just not for me.

I don´t get it either... she has some "nice" songs here and there, but overall it´s not my cup of tea.. a bit too girly

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

CubbyGaga
6 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Future Nostalgia would be great if its entirety weren’t COMPLETELY undermined by the diabolically questionable two final tracks. Makes you second guess her taste level imo.. 

Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys are two of the worst pop songs ever made.  They really drag the album quality down.  

Stupid Oreo

Chromatica wouldn’t succeed in the grand public:trollga:

1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Chromatica wouldn’t succeed in the grand public:trollga:

This makes no sense, firstly, do you mean general public as grand public isnt a thing, if so, it already did. Who do you think it was released to and still was the 6th best selling album in the US, the minor public?

LilyLark
37 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys are two of the worst pop songs ever made.  They really drag the album quality down.  

Yup, agree...and I love Dua and Future Nostalgia. I get what she was trying with Boys Will Be Boys, but nope.

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Medusa said:

This makes no sense, firstly, do you mean general public as grand public isnt a thing, if so, it already did. Who do you think it was released to and still was the 6th best selling album in the US, the minor public?

I "think" they might be trying to say Chromatica kind of fits a certain niche audience and isn't as mainstream friendly as say...Future Nostalgia or Taylor's music. Nearly everything on FN is radio friendly, a good chunk of Chromatica (Sine from Above, 911, et.) is not. Then again, I know Chromatica outsold FN in the US and probably had better US streaming #s, too. And as you point out...Chromatica was one of the top 10 albums in the US in terms of sales and I believe it was pretty high up in streaming #s, too.

So I guess the point is even if Gaga doesn't have the widest audience a la Taylor or Adele she can still dominate. And there are other artists who arguably fit the same mold...for example, Post Malone doesn't have the widest audience base and yet sells amazingly well (better than Gaga even). I think fans sometimes unfairly compare musicians to 2011 tho when pop was the most popular genre in the US, streaming wasn't a force, and main pop girls easily sold 500k+ in their opening week.

LilyLark

I hate to start a Billie Eilish hate train (I swear I actually like her music)...but she's overrated. She often gets compared to Lorde and Lana....but Lorde has a stronger voice and was a far better songwriter at a younger age (and her songwriting has only improved). Nothing on Billie's debut album comes close to any track on Pure Heroine, imo, in terms of the lyrics. Lana is also a far superior songwriter. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if she fades or turns into a more niche artist.

Replay is one of Gaga's best songs (and has some of her best lyrics). If Rona hadn't shut all the clubs, I feel like Babylon, Replay, and SL would be playing everywhere.

911 is Gaga's best music video by far.

Lana Del Rey has a better voice than she's given credit for and it baffles me that she "chooses" to sing in that woozy, flat tone for some of her songs. I get she's going for some kind of "atmospheric affect" but it just doesn't work most of the time imo.  Like I love, love, love Ride but her vocals on Ride are...not great.

Kacey Musgraves vocals are not that great.

Justin Drew Bieber
19 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I'll start

I think:

Rolling in the Deep is Adeles worst song

Fashion on ARTPOP needed a RuPaul feature

Stupid love is Top3 on Chromatica

Stupid Love is her best lead singleI Meant What I Said Get Over It GIF by Bounce

Gorehound
8 hours ago, Medusa said:

You’re really going in on Chromatica :triggered: You've posted about 10 opinions, I feel like you've been waiting for this kind of thread, no shade.

I think the Rain on Me video fits it perfectly, the otherworldly dystopian aesthetic fits the Chromatica theme, and obviously you know, the rain. Also the fact they are doing the song together and you see them genuinely connect, Ariana going fully into the Gaga world with her, I think it is anything but tacky

Well I am the Art Police :firega:

Nah honestly I love Gaga and really enjoy Chromatica overall but since I love Gaga so much I'm heavily critical of her work, maybe because she's risen the bar so high in the past that its almost impossible for her to impress me the way she used to :bradley:

I don't mean any shade either tho looking back my comments do look way harsher than I intended lol

I'm fine, Ta

PartySick
13 hours ago, littlepotter said:

PARTYSICK :udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

Did I lie :derpga:

I've always thought she was boring :laughga:

đź–¤

On 1/12/2021 at 8:24 AM, AndiGaga said:

I'll start

I think:

Rolling in the Deep is Adeles worst song

Fashion on ARTPOP needed a RuPaul feature

Stupid love is Top3 on Chromatica

idk if that fashion take is unpopular ;) I think basically everyone is in agreement there and i dont even particularly like rupaul 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived