𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Bieber’s Anyone debuts at #6 (Hot 100)

Justin Drew Bieber

Justin Bieber’s single Anyone debuts at #6 on the Hot 100, it’s one of his best songs in recent times. Holy also spends its 10th week in the Top 10 this week! Please be nice :nails:

 

Edited by Justin Drew Bieber
Added tweet
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson

I read bieber annoying debuts at #6 but anyway, the song is really cute and holy is a nice song too, sometimes people are to hard with him.

Please could you be tender and I will sit close to you, let's give it a minute before we admit that we're through

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ConnorFilm

I love how Levitating has spent two weeks in the top 10 while Break Your Heart never managed to go past #13. America's taste buds are correct for once! 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

I love how Levitating has spent two weeks in the top 10 while Break Your Heart never managed to go past #13. America's taste buds are correct for once! 

Its what she deserves after choosing that break your heart thing over physical 

Please could you be tender and I will sit close to you, let's give it a minute before we admit that we're through
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Its what she deserves after choosing that break your heart thing over physical 

I'll never understand why Physical wasn't released as an official single in the US. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
43 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I read bieber annoying debuts at #6 but anyway, the song is really cute and holy is a nice song too, sometimes people are to hard with him.

People still seem to think that he’s an immature 18 year old. His work in the past 6 months has been his most mature yet and I can’t wait to see what direction his new album goes in.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RickMonster98

Positions may be the most overrated single of the last 10 years:billie: its so boring

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anderson123
12 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

People still seem to think that he’s an immature 18 year old. His work in the past 6 months has been his most mature yet and I can’t wait to see what direction his new album goes in.

Is he releasing a new album this year ? :fatcat:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Is he releasing a new album this year ? :fatcat:

Most likely next month

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ssslyboy

Where's Lonely on Hot 100 right now?  Is there a chance he'll have all three in the top 10 simultaneously? :excited2:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, ssslyboy said:

Where's Lonely on Hot 100 right now?  Is there a chance he'll have all three in the top 10 simultaneously? :excited2:

Last week it was #25, its been rising on iTunes (currently #5) so I think it’s possible! That would be iconic

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber

Wow, #3 on the Global 200 :applause:

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber
14 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Where's Lonely on Hot 100 right now?  Is there a chance he'll have all three in the top 10 simultaneously? :excited2:

I just found out that Lonely is #18 this week on the Hot 100, it peaked at #14 so it’s so exciting to see it rising after having been on the chart for 12 weeks so far :giveup: I didn’t think it was possible

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little99

I don't like him, I tried but I can't. He still has this little boy voice, even though he looks like a man, and this is hilarious :billie: 

⚔️ you can't have my heart and you won't use my mind ⚔️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

At least it's not Lonely :rip: idk if I'm the only one but that yodeling he does in the chorus of that song just kills me

✨The constellation of Orion, so bright at night✨

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...