💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you watched ASIB

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

numb the flame
53 minutes ago, MOT said:

I watch the music clips and some of the feelgood bits now and then, but I've only watched the full movie once. Who needs that ending ?

you don't enjoy retraumatising yourself and having a good cry on a friday night? :messga:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

7 times :ally: 

My friends best friend was invited to the Dutch premiere (which is a very lame event with no notable celebs and everyone dressed in jeans) but it was a lot of fun and they had just installed this fancy surround sound system which was epic.

At the time I worked for a tv show and was planned to do an interview with Gaga :excited2: in London, but they all got canceled.:deadbanana: So the morning after I saw the movie I still went to the press screening because it meant not having to sit in the office ;) and enjoying the private cinema of a fancy ass hotel and lunch. 

Then after a few weeks my sister wanted to see it with me. Then a month later a friend did. Another month later 2 other friends. Another month passes and it was back in theaters with a making of documentary. So my friend asked me to join her. The doc was a total letdown:fail:

The last time I saw it was last Christmas. My mom saw it on Netflix and hadn't seen it and was so excited. We had already started The Midnight Sky but it was so boring we turned it off so I was happy with anything and it had been awhile since I saw ASIB.

Now I won't probably watch if for 5 years.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Several times.

I prefer the Encore version.

I was initially disappointed after i first watched it in the cinema (with terrible german dub, espescially on Lady Gagas part).

Now it's one of my favorite movies. The acting is just brilliant, realy good, and it gives so much room to intimacy, small but important moments, which is totally unusual these days, if your talking mainstream cinema.

I think it's on par with the Streisand & Kristoffersen version, which is a huge compliment. Even though it tells a decidedly more modern version of the story.

😎

9 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

you don't enjoy retraumatising yourself and having a good cry on a friday night? :messga:

Gaga makes me cry sometimes, but it isn't trauma. 😪

Illundressyou

6x I think. First time in the cinema, then bought it on Blu-ray and showed it to everyone who entered my house :vegas:

MonSwiftAnton

4 times, two times within the first week after the premiere, one time after released and last the extended version.

Poltergeist

I'm guessing 6 times, 2 of which were in the cinema

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

LGMonster95

3 times, 2 times by myself and another time with my mom. I don't watch movies that often but I really did enjoyed A Star Is Born even thought It's not really my type of a movie and It's not only because Gaga was a main character on it (even thought I loved seeing her perform on it) the movie overall really does make you love the 2 main characters on it. 

ToxicHot

I watched it 2 times at the cinema (both times by myself :messga:). I went the Friday it came out, and again the next day.

Bought the blu-ray the day it came out sometime in February 2019, watched it again a few days later with my mom.

And since then I’ve watched it casually as it airs on HBO like 4-5 times? I even watched it dubbed in Spanish on HBO Latino just for fun, I mean obviously I know what happens so I thought why not? :ladyhaha:

I love the movie and soundtrack so much. :heart: I’ll never forget being SO excited to see it, and then immediately listening to the soundtrack for the first time right after I left the cinema because I already had it purchased and downloaded from iTunes on my iPod. It was such a MAGICAL moment hearing the music IN the movie rather than listening to the soundtrack first (except for Shallow). I fell in love with the music instantly. :fatcat: Great times, great times. Oh and I took some free posters from the cinema for ASIB both times I went to go see it. :vegas: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

imnotyourbabe10

Twice in theaters.  It's just such a hard movie to watch and I'm not frequently in the mood for that type of downhill spiral of sadness of a film.  (I saw it stoned the first time and I didn't know how it ended -- ummmm -- that was not a good sequence to watch whilst high :saladga:).

3 times

- went to see it by myself

- went with one group of friends

- forced a second group of friends

all in the theater lmao

Archived