Top Posters In This Topic

• gypsy101

• MOT

• MadreMonster

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't at all 

I genuinely don't understand how someone can call themselves a hardcore Lady Gaga fan and not watch A Star Is Born. Even members of the public have seen it and adored it, and these are people who just

Omggg I don't understand anyone who still hasn't seen it. It was a MOMENT in her career and even the random peasants of the general public loved it. But people on a forum dedicated to her haven't seen

Warhol Killer

Twice. The first in theaters with my friends and the second one on my laptop.

soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
  • Like 1
inactive user

over fifteen times... mix of in the cinema, blu-ray, extended blu-ray and Amazon prime :cryga:

account no longer in use
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
papergangstas

I haven't at all 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 10
  • Sad 12
  • Thanks 1
Glamourpuss

Only once. 

I want to watch it again but I remember the ending too clearly and how it made me feel and I'm just not ready to watch it yet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Queen Bitch

I have seen it once. Not because I don't like it, but because I usually don't watch any movies more than once. 

• Like 3
gypsy101

so i saw it in theaters 8 times:oops: with my husband on october 3rd for that special early showing, then on that friday i went by myself, saturday with my best friend’s parents, monday by myself again cause i had some time to kill waiting for a gift at the mall, tuesday with my other best friend, then i saw it a few weeks later just cause i got off work early, and then i saw it once when it was in IMAX and a final time when the Encore edition was in theaters.

once i got it on blu-ray i was a little tuckered out obviously lmao. i’ve seen it i think 4 or 5 times since then, including for the first time in over a year a month or so ago.

Edited by gypsy101
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
Stanley Digaga

5 or 6 times, only one time in theaters and then I bought it on youtube.

I was so impatient for its release during the time it wasn't in theaters anymore but wasn't released either. I love this movie, I should watch it again soon.

joaomggd

I watched it 6 times at the cinema :messga: (because there's a week in portugal where going to see a movie costs only 2,5€ instead of the usual 7, and luckily it happened when asib came out.)

Then i've watched it 3 times on...shady websites :huntyga:, then twice on netflix and once on tv just weeks ago