🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

KanyeWest
51 minutes ago, Susanalbumparty said:

Maybe listen to something other than generic radio that plays the same current 10 songs every hour? No shade but just saying.

Didnt ask for your opinion

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Susanalbumparty
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Didnt ask for your opinion

Too bad, I'm giving it. 

unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterPaws

Yikes. I never heard smile but it's kinda mean.

For people roasting the mask (I used to too), it's backed with a see through material on the inside. You could see it in some videos if you zoom in/go full screen. I don't know if they're effective or not but they aren't actually mesh from what I understand (I kinda wanna buy them if they do work :bear:)

Edited by MonsterPaws

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Also, now that I’m watching it more closely, are we sure that’s even her speaking? I can’t see her mouth move she’s just standing there like 👁👄👁 

idk what her talking voice is so i can’t tell 

Yeah. I'm not sure it's her speaking. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flawless

It wasn't her saying but she should've been careful to what she's posting. 

And funny how some of you are bashing Lana for being a flop, I'm sure her main goal isn't to be played on the radio lol, she managed to be relevant for 10 years without industry support, more relevant than katy, who had millions of #1's on hot 100/radio and now is nowhere to be seen. In the end of the day it's all about impact and longevity, something for sure Lana has.

i had a feeling so peculiar that this pain would be for evermore.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jorja

I like Smile but it's her opinion anyways, and i won't be a hypocrate and drag her for this. All these people here always making a huge deal of everything :saladga:

honestly i could give two f*cks about this clip :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777
5 minutes ago, Flawless said:

And funny how some of you are bashing Lana for being a flop, I'm sure her main goal isn't to be played on the radio lol, she managed to be relevant for 10 years without industry support, more relevant than katy, who had millions of #1's on hot 100/radio and now is nowhere to be seen. In the end of the day it's all about impact and longevity, something for sure Lana has.

and for her longevity she does stupid publicity stunt like her mesh mask. this was really low from her. 

👻
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
r4therupbeat
15 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i haven’t heard a lana song on the radio since 2012 lol

you mean the SS Remix? Lana's music is 1. too good for radio, 2. her music is not for the radio

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheDreamking

Disappointing when "stars" use other stars art for attention. Who cares is Smile is bad. It is an opinion. 
 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nickkoko

She's allowed to have an opinion lol. And also, it's not like she said this on a public TV appearance or something. Looks like this was very candid/casual.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smcgibben

I mean singers are allowed to have opinions on other peoples records just like everyone else. I’m sure everyone here has called an album terrible so I don’t see the issue when they’re clearly having a private conversation that they clearly assumed wasn’t being recorded and posted. 

Edited by Smcgibben
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

I legit cant under squat of what is being said

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
5 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I mean singers are allowed to have opinions on other peoples records just like everyone else. I’m sure everyone here has called an album terrible so I don’t see the issue when they’re clearly having a private conversation that they clearly assumed wasn’t being recorded and posted. 

Tbh. But that's why it sucks being a celebrity. U never know when u think what ur doing or saying is private and then it turns out someone recorded it and it was never meant to be public :shrug:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smcgibben
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. But that's why it sucks being a celebrity. U never know when u think what ur doing or saying is private and then it turns out someone recorded it and it was never meant to be public :shrug:

True. You have to live your life constantly being afraid that something you say, in private, might be heard and turned into a whole controversy 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...