Lana + her friends trash talk Katy’s Smile

Red

If y'all try to cancel her for that it will be plain hipocrisy :billie:

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Also, now that I’m watching it more closely, are we sure that’s even her speaking? I can’t see her mouth move she’s just standing there like 👁👄👁 

no it’s not lana herself but not her just crickets lmao. they probably do this all the time unrecorded. 

reallydimitry

People on here have this goofy vendetta against LDR. It's okay for her to have opinions. 
This video is too short for ANY context to be provided, anyway.

• Like 5

plastiquedoll

Lol weren't they good friends or smth? I think they were seen together at Coachella. 

xoxo Craig

Yet another reason to cancel Del Rey :triggered:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, dehmigawd said:

People on here have this goofy vendetta against LDR. It's okay for her to have opinions. 
This video is too short for ANY context to be provided, anyway.

dragging your fellow pop girl isn’t cute. her friends said katy perry record bad. what’s not to get?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chromatography

the hypocrisy here is just...

imagine if the friends/lana said “lady gaga..chromatica...bad” y’all would have a meltdown. 

• Like 7

CubbyGaga

Lana has no room to talk about sh*tty records.  Her last few have been abysmal besides NFR.  

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Runway

The way Katy went from being feared of and one of the forces to be reckoned with in the industry to this :flop:

• Like 7

xoxo Craig

I guess she's still bitter than not many people listen to her music and that the only hit she has is Summertime Sadness remix :triggered:  she had a meltdown last year and literally came for so many artists, female artists at that. She's an alternative musician with songs for a niche market, and that's fine. But I take issue with her trashing female popstars because they've achieved something she hasn't.

Katy's album "Smile" wasn't even that bad, but it's still trendy to hate on Katy Perry for some reason. The era was a mess, but the songs on Smile are actually pretty good. She can have her opinion that Smile was terrible, but there's a way to respectfully say your opinion without trashing something. Its disturbing that instead of wishing Katy the best, she's trashing her and her album. Maybe she's jealous? Idk... :bear:

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Like 2

Mirrion Rizzons
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I guess she's still bitter than not many people listen to her music and that the only hit she has is Summertime Sadness remix :triggered:  she had a meltdown last year and literally came for so many artists, female artists at that. She's an alternative musician with songs for a niche market, and that's fine. But I take issue with her trashing female popstars because they've achieved something she hasn't.

Katy's album "Smile" wasn't even that bad, but it's still trendy to hate on Katy Perry for some reason. The era was a mess, but the songs on Smile are actually pretty good. She can have her opinion that Smile was terrible, but there's a way to respectfully say your opinion without trashing something. Its disturbing that instead of wishing Katy the best, she's trashing her and her album. Maybe she's jealous? Idk... :bear:

she's allowed to not like an album:bear: just like the rest of us humans, she has opinions

We all trash talk certain artists and albums, so why is it a problem when Lana does it?

and why would she be jealous? Norman debuted with higher numbers 

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 5

plastiquedoll
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think you're putting to much energy on a clip that is cut in the most absurd way. And if Lana is jealous of not having hits she better start releasing more radio friendly songs.