Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: The President said he “loved” the insurrectionists

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

I love it when political unrest wakes her and fires her up. I'm not even kidding.

3 points in and ready for more

Bubblegum Bitch

The fact that this photo was taken the day after voters in Georgia chose the first Black person and the first Jewish person in the history of that state to serve in the Senate; that it shows a man walking past the portrait of a vice president who urged the country to sustain human bondage and another portrait of a senator who was nearly beaten to death for standing up to the slavocracy; that it portrays a man walking with a Confederate flag while a mob of insurrectionists pushed past police, broke windows, vandalized offices, stole property, and strolled through the halls of Congress for hours, forcing senators and representatives into hiding and stopping the certification of the electoral process—it is almost difficult to believe that so much of our history, and our current moment, was reflected in a single photograph.

Wow. 

TimisaMonster
43 minutes ago, Miel said:

I love it when political unrest wakes her and fires her up. I'm not even kidding.

Americano next single confirmed :trollga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

voltron92
2 hours ago, Miel said:

Earth is canceled, Chromatica is the future. This is the Chromatica promotion y'all are looking for. Miss Gaga has a plan after all. 

The Z

It looks so weird to see her tweet like that about the same person over and over again :air: she's 100% right, but that's more Bully Punk than Kindness Punk :lmao: 2020-2021 is something else, really

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

ok but what about Sour Candy

Who cares about that when there’s literal domestic terror happening in her country right now :awkney:

Archived