💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa debuts blonde bob

Teletubby

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

:awkney:

I don't mean to be snarky when I say that btw, I personally just literally never see anybody doing it these days :laughga:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
12 hours ago, Regina George said:

Y’all will always find a way to drag this woman because of your miserable bitterness. 

People dragged her when she went blonde the first time and it ended up working amazingly on her so just let her be. She looks great. 

Yeah no... I'm a big fan of her, so no "miserable bitterness" here. That hair is hideous.

MadreMonster

Oh god - I remember being looked at as disgusting when I would smoke by a girl who would eat McDonalds daily and get blackout drunk 4/5 days out of the week. 
I get it, smoking is terrible for you - but don’t judge others so harshly about it.

elijahfan
19 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And Dua says it's cool?

Stuff like what? Gaga has smoked cigarettes in videos, photo shoots, concerts, runway shows...

Jeez... :bear:

Not to mention this :laughga:

b26f5f4e002403318dd9ed836896af29.jpg

Wonder what all the guardians of decency in this thread have to say about it.

AshIey
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Oh god - I remember being looked at as disgusting when I would smoke by a girl who would eat McDonalds daily and get blackout drunk 4/5 days out of the week. 
I get it, smoking is terrible for you - but don’t judge others so harshly about it.

Maybe she looked at you that way because you were smoking by her? :air: That is pretty rude tbh.

StrawberryBlond

Why are we referring to anything new someone has as them "debuting" it? Genuine question.

But anyway, this style is very hard to pull off and I've rarely seen it work on anyone. She only really suited blonde on the cover of her album, this colour along with the style just seems to make her look a bit washed-out. She looks a real stunner with dark hair but her features seem to be toned down with this change. A lot of natural brunettes really should keep their natural colour, their strong features just seem to disappear when they go blonde. And never knew she smoked. Why someone so young in this day and age would take up smoking when we've been raised since birth about the risks and the ever-increasing price of cigarettes is beyond me.

MadreMonster
5 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Maybe she looked at you that way because you were smoking by her? :air: That is pretty rude tbh.

No... I was judged by a girl just for smoking in general. Like I would go outside to smoke and when I came back inside she would criticize or make snarky comments.

littlepotter

Only 3 positive reactions? Wtf

She looks STUNNING so much bettee than her dark bob

I dont like that she's smoking but since when are yall so antismoking :awkney: gaga does it too. Im surprised yall got me defending dua 

chaeri pls

Archived