💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Born This Way (Reimagined) Vinyl Concept

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Hi everyone! I made a reimagined version of Born This Way with a different tracklist & aesthetic (sort of, it's more minimalistic if that makes sense?). Tell me what you think! I tried to make a storyline out of the original tracklist and change it around a little bit! "Bad Kids pt. II" is basically the unreleased verse Gaga teased in the Born This Way booklet, which she was supposed to sing at the Born This Way Ball Tour and never did! 

ErOkhuuXAAASkJG?format=jpg&name=large

ErOlEc4XUAMCcWf?format=jpg&name=largeErOmFGbXcAUawTv?format=jpg&name=largeErOo9J-XAAMoQMD?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

I love the order of the tracks :enigma:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

What a difference a font can make

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, hed art said:

I love the order of the tracks :enigma:

Thank you! I think each side represents the album so well, side A is really the central theme of Born This Way, side B the more sexual & boppy parts of the album BUT I love how I put Government Hooker right before Americano since I feel like those two follow up eachother really well conceptually. Side C is more of a "riot/revolution" theme of the album whereas side D is a celebration of life and overcoming your fears. :kara:

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Red said:

What a difference a font can make

Literally though, I've always loved the bike photo but the font was too odd and too big for that cover. 

3 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Literally though, I've always loved the bike photo but the font was too odd and too big for that cover. 

I never got over how that font makes it look like Born This Way is Gaga's literature 7th grade project :messga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, LUCARTPOP said:

Thank you! I think each side represents the album so well, side A is really the central theme of Born This Way, side B the more sexual & boppy parts of the album BUT I love how I put Government Hooker right before Americano since I feel like those two follow up eachother really well conceptually. Side C is more of a "riot/revolution" theme of the album whereas side D is a celebration of life and overcoming your fears. :kara:

:tony:I always thought that Highway Unicorn should be the opener (even if I love MTN)

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Red said:

I never got over how that font makes it look like Born This Way is Gaga's literature 7th grade project cover :messga:

HELPPP thank God she at least used the deluxe cover for the vinyl, very underrated opinion but I think it is her best cover on vinyl! :diane:

Doily Skull

You have me absolutely ****ed up that this isn’t real. This is breathtaking. The alternate artwork. This tracklist. Sis, I am STARVING.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

LUCARTPOP
Just now, hed art said:

:tony:I always thought that Highway Unicorn should be the opener (even if I love MTN)

Exactly! It also sets the tone for the album so well and feels like the start of a journey! Marry The Night always felt like a closer song to me, like she sums up the story both lyrically and production wise, what a finale chile! :bradley: 

Anderson123

I didn't notice the font at first but looks good even though I prefer the original one. Many fans hated it but I think it fits the bike better since it's inspired by the 80's and heavy metal, like Metallica's Ride The Lightning cover.

Archived