💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets: wants Trump impeached

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

Pence doesn't support the 25th anyway, so it will have to be impeachment. Not convinced the Senate would ever remove him, but the House needs to take a stance at least. C'mon Nancy, you got this. I'm truly surprised she didn't call a session today with all the traction Ilhan's draft gained.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

This is scary ... 

only 50.000000000001 percent of America see's Trumps true colors .... 

That many blind people....   yikes!

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

hieronymus
57 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The Lady has spoken. I thought she called us thots though :air: It wasn’t part of the tweet

The lady said go home

HausOfAntonio

Ughhh guys I miss the old Gaga when she didn’t use to get so political :fail:

:stalkga:

GreatestThing

She is 100 percent right. Democrats need to make sure he can never run for office again

AdmistTheLight
5 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

Ma'am it's pointless, he'll leave White House in one 

It's not the point to get him out the office, he will be out. The point is to make sure he receives consequences for his crimes, to make sure he can't run for president again. It's about the message that no one is above the law.

Liberaté mi amor

Smother Em Eh

I miss when Gaga wasn’t so opinionated and political :huntyga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

pink sushi

Future election? Funny how everyone assumes Trump will be alive in 4 years. He eats fast food everyday, never exercises, and refuses to wear a mask during a global pandemic.  :gayhat: 

StarstruckIllusion

The way we all made the right choice to stan her!! It’s just the best decision we’ve ever made yup!! A capital investment!!!!

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

Ma'am it's pointless, he'll leave White House in one week. 

Did you not read the tweet? They can stop his 2024 run right now. Plus LOOK at the chaos hes caused in one day. You want to see 12 more?

Fresco

I agree with LG on this.  I would think that senate republicans with a presidential dream would impeach him also. Set themselves up as a champion for truth, not this role playing fantasy game of thrones Trump has imagined.

hieronymus
46 minutes ago, GreatestThing said:

She is 100 percent right. Democrats need to make sure he can never run for office again

Do you really think one of his sons or some other politician won't pick up the MAGA banner in 2024? He doesn't have to run, he can just show up at all the rallies and endorse them and it'll be the same effect.

Archived