Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Jennifer Lopez escapes to Turks & Caicos

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jennifer Lopez put her iconic backside front-and-center while relaxing in Turks & Caicos with on Wednesday.

The singer/actress, 51, couldn't a resist showing off her famous figure as she slipped into a cheeky black one-piece and indulged in a bit of paddleboarding.

37737198-9123769-Stunner_Jennifer_Lopez_37737524-9123769-image-m-138_16100511795
source

i ❤️

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

i prefer seeing it in a golden dress at award shows.   But I'm gay. :classy:

Also, I don't think she was posing or showing it off.  Creepy photographer stalkers put this stuff out there for us.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Lmao w the title and the amount of effort she’s putting in the first pic I am imagining she paddled all the way there 

SharGaga

Jlo redefining what 51 year old butts look like. What a legend! It looks so squishy I wanna bite it and leave a mark.:pawsup:

vyniildisk

Im sorry Marilyn Monroe imma let u finish gorl but our JLo have the most iconic body and style of ALL TIME, of all timeee 

dynamite
13 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Dua’s Mexico vacation thread had 9 pages, just FYI. :yennefer:

Not within 30 minutes of posting :laughga: and idc about either of them travelling personally (but neither of them should be) but isn't Mexico a hotspot for corony with hospitals at full capacity right now and this is basically a tiny empty island :bear:

LaLuna

Another celebrity who thinks they're above everything and that covid measures doesn't affect them.

Wot Wheel Of Time GIF by BarkerSocialMarketing

Miichael

Title sounds like she's a fugitive starting a new secret life in the Caribbean :ally:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived