💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi got inspired by today’s event to record music again

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Flawless

I don't think she had the intention to make it about herself like some people are claiming, but yes, due to some past attitudes people get annoyed by her easily. I even feel a little sorry for her. 

But it's funny how some of you try to drag lady f**king gaga to defend this lady, the two are at different levels in everything, including activism and relevant collaborations to society. Don't you even try.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch
14 hours ago, Jill said:

bobby 2

I...

Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

15 hours ago, Jill said:

we really do need an impeachment and a removal now, we cannot allow him to leave unpunished

It is apparently too complex to be done in only 10 or so days, it is better to let him finish his two weeks and punish him after 

SharGaga

It's been 2 and a half years since her overdose and she hasn't released anything memorable. If her overdose didn't inspire her neither will politics lol. I'd like to assume she's saving better material for the album but idk never really been a fan of her music.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:33 PM, KanyeWest said:

It is apparently too complex to be done in only 10 or so days, it is better to let him finish his two weeks and punish him after 

The 25th amendment can literally be done in an hour if they so wanted :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived